Hi,I'm new here

salemsmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just wanted to say hi to everyone,I have three cats,Pugsley 15, my senoir girl,Miracle,age 3, PJ,age 2,I also have four horses,and five dogs of my own,hubby owns two.looking forward to chatting with everyone,and show my kids pics.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome from Spain and my kitty-crew

Its a real interesting place here, you´ll just love it, but beware..............you´ll soon become officially addicted

You sound busy with your fur-family
Once you get settled maybe you could post some photos
we just love photo here

Well enjoy the forums ! !

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome! You're lucky to be able to have so many animals!
You'll enjoy your stay here I know!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS
I look forward to seeing pics of your kitties!

If you need any help finding your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and introducing yourself.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome All

To TheCatSite and THANK YOU for providing forever loving homes to your three! and for loving senior cats. We are 9! rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered felines; I am the eldest at going on 17, and we descend from there all the way to Baby Su, who's "terrible two". Our devoted servant has lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life, and for her, we are the sunshine of her life! Look forward to seeing pix of your loved ones, and chatting!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to TCS u will become addicted, I know I have
We LOVE pictures here
so be sure to post some pictures of your fur family! All of our pets here are rescued, willie is now 8 and hes getting grumpy in his old age
well to the cats not the 2 large labs we have
! But Stormie, Bella, Willie, and Midnight welcome you and of course cooca and jasmine (the labs), sugar (bunni) mamma and baby (the guniea pigs) We all welcome you here
and we cant wait to see you on the forums !!!