Snow Pictures

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took some pictures to show how much snow we got last night.

This is my front yard

This is the side yard. There is a park under all that snow. It actually doesn't look like much but around that slide theres usually a huge spot thats all dug out.

I will take some more when I go out to get the mail in a couple hours. I was just too cold to get some good shots.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah it is. It's still coming down. Theres snow squall warnings too. We are still supposed to get quite a bit more.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Ok what's a squall?, a blizzard?.
I think so. The weather network says SNOWSQUALLS PRODUCING HEAVY SNOW BURSTS..WHITEOUTS AND TREACHEROUS DRIVING CONDITIONS

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it is winter! We are having our first real burst of snow here in southern NH - nothing is really accumulating, because it is so windy that the flurries just seem to circulate in the air. I came into the office singing "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!" and my boss was pretty grumpy - so I switched to "You're a mean one Mr. Grinch..." That got him laughing! Hmmmm, maybe it was my awful voice! I think a snow squall is just a heavy burst of snow w/wind that makes it impossible to see! Good excuse to stay home and enjoy that snow!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That's a bit of snow! We had a few squalls this morning, but parts of Maine of getting quite a bit of snow today!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is some more pictures I took when I went out to get the mail today.

The front yard/park beside the house.

Driveway.

Front yard, with some pretty buried trees.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice pics! I love snow and miss the snow that was here now everything looks gross and the mud is awful when it thaws. Right now its frozen though.