I think Louie just got put on the "naughty" list....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So today is trash day, which means Thursdays I completely dump the old litter, wash out the litter box (even though I use 2 litter liners
) and empty all the trash cans in the house for Friday's pick up. Well last night I pulled their box out of the closet, removed the old litter, tied it up and tossed it. I then put the box in the tub to spray it down with a soapy water and wash it over real good (LuckyGirl is a burier....she tries to bury her business with the walls of the litter box and sometimes makes a scraping mess inside it). Only to find that when I go to put the box back into the closet, there is
Louie who comes running out of the closet leaving a fresh pile of poopy for Momma.
I guess he was teaching me a lesson for taking too long with his box.....
Yup, if Santa was watching last night, Louie definately made it to the naughty list!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww he just had to go! That is where is box belongs so he just went! Or maybe he figured you were already cleaning up.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Awww poor Louie
Did your mum take her time in cleaning your box sweetie?!, naughty mummy!!
somehow Susan, I knew this would get turned into being my fault!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You must know by now Heather that kitties can't do anything wrong

Even if Rosie or Sophie are behind me and i step back pushing them out the way without seeing them i always tell them i'm sorry!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

You must know by now Heather that kitties can't do anything wrong

Even if Rosie or Sophie are behind me and i step back pushing them out the way without seeing them i always tell them i'm sorry!
Those girls have you trained very well Susan!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no, he was quite happy to get his clean box back....but only to roll around in the clean litter.....not to do his business in it!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Poor Louie

My Chynna did that one time too. About 4 or 5 days or so before I plan on cleaning the whole box, I just scoop and don't add litter. This way when I do empty the box to clean it I'm not throwing out a large amount of litter.

I know Chynna likes a full box of litter because she's a digger, and when she sits on the floor to the right of me staring at me, I know she wants to use the litter but is adamant that there isn't enough litter in there for her to properly do her thing.

One time when I went to do complete litter box duty, she was hovering around and constantly checking on my progress. Well I guess I waited too long and she really had to go so she snuck into the closet and left a deposit.

Poor little girl! I couldn't get mad at her because it was my fault. So now I don't let the litter get quite as low as I used to.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll bet if you took too long scrubbing the toilet, Tom would go in the closet too!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

no, he was quite happy to get his clean box back....but only to roll around in the clean litter.....not to do his business in it!
Well...he didn't have to poop no more!!