Trout's Mom - How's the snow?!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's probably trying to figure out how to hitch Trout to a dog sled...

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luckily she is off work today, so I bet she is still sleeping!

DOUBLE
100cm is over 39 inches!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On Breakfast Television (morning show) they said some areas received 50cm while others received up to 100 cm. The pictures on the news are crazy.....you can't even see cars or the roads.

Even if she didn't have the day off, she wouldn't be going anywhere quickly, that's for sure!

I looked out my window and we only have a dusting (she's going to hate me).

By Sunday we are suppose to be up to 7C (44F). Crazy! Welcome to winter in Southern Ontario folks!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got a ton of snow here and its still snowing. Its supposed to get back up to lik 13C by next week though.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was talking to her on IM last night, and she was freaking out pretty good then. I can only imagine how she's feeling now.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will post pics in a minute......you all WILL NOT BELEIVE all this snow, London is shut down, and I have never in my 24 years seen this much snow.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I will post pics in a minute......you all WILL NOT BELEIVE all this snow, London is shut down, and I have never in my 24 years seen this much snow.
My boyfriend said he heard on the radio that the taxis wont pick you up unless its an emergency and that almost everything is closed. I was originally thinking about coming to London tonight, but I guess that wont be happening.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

that is a lot of snow, the worst I have to worry about is the scathingly cold windchill that Ottawa is famous for.
I am from Ottawa and it is MUCH colder there than here, but we get more snow as we are in a snowbelt...The worst thing about Ottawa to me is the freezing rain..they seem to get alot of it...That is even worse to drive in then snow!!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

That is crazy!! We got a bunch of snow during the week but not as much as Ontario did! I hope everyone that got hit with all this snow has a safe weekend.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, now that all our streets and stuff are plowed and you can really see the depth, we probably only got a little more than half of that.

I like snow to a certain extent but that is way toooooo much!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got back from the Dominican Republic last night and heard about London's snowfall. 3 feet!! wow!

We were really lucky here and the ground is still bare

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I just got back from the Dominican Republic last night and heard about London's snowfall. 3 feet!! wow!

We were really lucky here and the ground is still bare
I have no idea how Toronto escaped from the storm...lucky buggers

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to see pictures! I know that is way too much snow for you guys that got it, but that would just make my year if we got a blizzard, I LOVE SNOW!! And we rarely get any thats worth even playing in...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

I can't wait to see pictures! I know that is way too much snow for you guys that got it, but that would just make my year if we got a blizzard, I LOVE SNOW!! And we rarely get any thats worth even playing in...
There are lots of pics in my Aftermath thread...I think it might be in the next page of the lounge..