Thank you notes

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a FIRM believer in thank you notes. When I was a little girl my Mom made me write them to anyone who gave me a gift. Last night a dear friend of my Mom sent us a wonderful hot coco set, but for some reason I've run out of Thank you note stationary. I've never had this happen before!

Anyone else write thank you notes?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do! Guaranteed every Birthday and Christmas! I think it's nice to show your appreciation and also lets them know that it arrived (if they're sending from abroad!)

I always make my own cards, so every time they are different!

I also love receiving thank you letters for gifts I have sent!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. I have the family lack of an ability to stay in touch, but this does not extend to duty letters.

(Hunting and pecking at the keyboard 'cause my face hugger is relaxing in one arm. His batting my fingers too, so I guess he wants to say hi.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Yes. I have the family lack of an ability to stay in touch, but this does not extend to duty letters.

(Hunting and pecking at the keyboard 'cause my face hugger is relaxing in one arm. His batting my fingers too, so I guess he wants to say hi.)
Awww... hi little face hugger! Be good to your Mewomy and let her breath every once in a while.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do them occasionally and only if it's was a gift I couldn't thank them in person for. I prefer to call though.