Long Long Drive

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a long drive in the morning. Which really sucks. But at least I get to see Zumi Boy! They said they are going to give him a sedative to keep him calm during the ride back since he didnt do well the ride there. So can I please get some please dont try and kill your meowmy or make her deaf by your meowing vibes.
Anyways. I really need to get to bed but I cant because any time I lay down I cant breathe and my heartburn gets worse. Ive thrown up 3 times in the last 30 minutes. That will be fun stopping every 15 minutes to throwup on the side of the highway. It will take me forever to get there.
But at least Zumi will be home.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I have a long drive in the morning. Which really sucks. But at least I get to see Zumi Boy! They said they are going to give him a sedative to keep him calm during the ride back since he didnt do well the ride there. So can I please get some please dont try and kill your meowmy or make her deaf by your meowing vibes.
Anyways. I really need to get to bed but I cant because any time I lay down I cant breathe and my heartburn gets worse. Ive thrown up 3 times in the last 30 minutes. That will be fun stopping every 15 minutes to throwup on the side of the highway. It will take me forever to get there.
But at least Zumi will be home.
awwwww ((((((vibes)))))))). I hope all goes well picking up that little furbaby from the vet tomorrow!
/ Try to keep your head elevated a bit sweetie and take some Tums (i know those are safe as far a little lava girl is concerned
). I have severe GERD to the point where I throw up several times a day without my medicine. I have to take a double dose of Zegarid...it's the only thing that works on me (nexium, prevacid, prilosec, tums, rolaid, all of that stuff didn't even phase me). Try to keep your head elevated and keep some fluids in your system (water, pedialyte, gatoraid (avoid red...it can aggervate it) so you don't get dehydrated from throwing up.)
feel better

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I tried that earlier. I think I might have to sleep sitting up. Laying down evenwith my head propped just isnt working tonight. Im on Nexium now. But it doesnt work. They havnt found anything that helps control my GI problems. It seems to be getting worse too. Which is wonderful. Just what I need right now.
I have to be careful though with Lava Girl. Tums doesnt do anything for me at all.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Thanks. I tried that earlier. I think I might have to sleep sitting up. Laying down evenwith my head propped just isnt working tonight. Im on Nexium now. But it doesnt work. They havnt found anything that helps control my GI problems. It seems to be getting worse too. Which is wonderful. Just what I need right now.
I have to be careful though with Lava Girl. Tums doesnt do anything for me at all.
Ask your doctor about Zegarid - that's what i take - although, mine is so bad only a double dose helps it. (i'm not sure about zegarid and pregnancy- but hey, that's what doctors are there for to ask
). Nexium didn't do a think for me eithor. At this point since you're pregnant, you may just have to eliminate certain foods and drinks from your diet in combination with your medicine to get any sort of relief.
I wish I could help you more, but my GI issues are still just as screwed up as they were before i went to see my doctor.Tums don't phase me eithor, but I thought since you were pg. those might be safe to use with little lava girl
. Have you tried elevating the head of your bed at all? (it didn't help me, but it might help you?
)

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Ask your doctor about Zegarid - that's what i take - although, mine is so bad only a double dose helps it. (i'm not sure about zegarid and pregnancy- but hey, that's what doctors are there for to ask
). Nexium didn't do a think for me eithor. At this point since you're pregnant, you may just have to eliminate certain foods and drinks from your diet in combination with your medicine to get any sort of relief.
I wish I could help you more, but my GI issues are still just as screwed up as they were before i went to see my doctor.Tums don't phase me eithor, but I thought since you were pg. those might be safe to use with little lava girl
. Have you tried elevating the head of your bed at all? (it didn't help me, but it might help you?
)
I'll ask her about Zegarid. Ive been throwing up all stinking day. I cant hold anything down. So Im guessing I'll have to go in tomorow.
I have an apoinment on monday with my Ortho doctor. Then on wenseday I have an apoinment for Lava Girl. So I think my insurance must hate me.
My problem is everything irritates my problem so evrything makes me sick. I cant eat anything any more with out getting horrible stomach cramps and the runs. Now Im throwing up too.
Oh well thats life.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Ahh the life of being pregnant!

For the heartburn try eating pudding and for the
Try crackers and sweet tea...worked for me
I cant eat pudding because of my IBS. It makes me sicker. Ive been eating crackers and I still throw them up. Im also throwing up everything I drink now. I dunno whats wrong.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a flu bug to me.
I'm sending healing vibes your way Sweetie!!

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Have you tried the liquid Maalox in the red and white bottle? That's all that worked for me. I was downing that stuff like water. Forget measuring out the doses, I was swiggin' it right from the bottle
I hope you feel better soon. Lots of vibes to you and Lava Girl and Zumi too