A question for women

sydney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For the past week possibly longer, I have felt weird. I have had very mild cramps on the sides and in the middle of my stomach, I also been getting this fluttering sensation in my stomach, not all the time, but enought to notice. Ive gotten the nauseas feeling but not bad enough to be actually sick. I've been tired, even though I sleep for 9-10 hours at a time. Then tonight after my two friends flaked on me, I started crying, and i dont cry, only when something bad happens. My stomach cramps have been the most notciable, they arnt bad at all but I defintiely feel it, and it comes and goes. I drink cofee in the mornings and I notcied that I would get that sick feeling after taking a sip or two. The other day I took a detour home so i could go home b/c i thought i was going to be sick. I've been burping a lot too, i know that sounds funny, but i dont drink soda or anything carbonated, i never burp, only when i drink a beer. But i find myself burping all the time. Its so weird!

Now I dont know why. I did think i might have been pregnant, but I dont think so because i took two pregnancy tests already, not because i was late but because how i was feeling. Then I was looking at a calender yesterday, and i was counting the days since the begining of my last period, and according to websites, average women have a mentrual cycle of 28 days, if thats true then im 5-6 days late. If its not true or im not average, im 1-2 days late. Im never late, if anything early. But the thing is I took two pregnancy tests, one at night and one the next morning, this was two days ago, the day I got my period last month. Maybe it was too early to take one? Maybe im stressing for nothing? Its just that ive been feeling so weird for the last week or so. About 4 days ago i woke up in the worst mood, and i stayed that way all day, anyone who knows me ,knows im to darn happy all the time. I didnt even want to hangout with the guy i like, and i always do.

Maybe im creating symptoms? I dont know. The only reason i think maybe i could be pregnant is the way ive been feeling, and now that im 2 days late im really starting to wonder if the 2 tests were wrong. Is that possible?
Maybe i could just be depressed?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sydney

For the past week possibly longer, I have felt weird. I have had very mild cramps on the sides and in the middle of my stomach, I also been getting this fluttering sensation in my stomach, not all the time, but enought to notice. Ive gotten the nauseas feeling but not bad enough to be actually sick. I've been tired, even though I sleep for 9-10 hours at a time. Then tonight after my two friends flaked on me, I started crying, and i dont cry, only when something bad happens. My stomach cramps have been the most notciable, they arnt bad at all but I defintiely feel it, and it comes and goes. I drink cofee in the mornings and I notcied that I would get that sick feeling after taking a sip or two. The other day I took a detour home so i could go home b/c i thought i was going to be sick. I've been burping a lot too, i know that sounds funny, but i dont drink soda or anything carbonated, i never burp, only when i drink a beer. But i find myself burping all the time. Its so weird!

Now I dont know why. I did think i might have been pregnant, but I dont think so because i took two pregnancy tests already, not because i was late but because how i was feeling. Then I was looking at a calender yesterday, and i was counting the days since the begining of my last period, and according to websites, average women have a mentrual cycle of 28 days, if thats true then im 5-6 days late. If its not true or im not average, im 1-2 days late. Im never late, if anything early. But the thing is I took two pregnancy tests, one at night and one the next morning, this was two days ago, the day I got my period last month. Maybe it was too early to take one? Maybe im stressing for nothing? Its just that ive been feeling so weird for the last week or so. About 4 days ago i woke up in the worst mood, and i stayed that way all day, anyone who knows me ,knows im to darn happy all the time. I didnt even want to hangout with the guy i like, and i always do.

Maybe im creating symptoms? I dont know. The only reason i think maybe i could be pregnant is the way ive been feeling, and now that im 2 days late im really starting to wonder if the 2 tests were wrong. Is that possible?
Maybe i could just be depressed?
Sounds like when I didnt realize I was pregnant. I thought it was just my IBS but it was from being pregnant. Another thing it might be is an ovarian cyst. My sister has one and it made her think she was pregnant and then that she had a misscarriage. She got rushed to the ER and they told her it was a cyst. They sent her home and said it would feel better once it ruptured. Shes still in alot of pain. So you might want to go to the doctor and get checked out.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would just go to a doctor and explaine your symptoms, that way you can rest your mind at ease and see if there is a potential problem that needs to be addressed. It could be something to do with your GI tract, endometritious, or a number of other things, there's really no way to tell without a professionals diagnosis. I would go to your gynocologist and let her/him know what's going on. If it concerns you in the least bit, than it should be addressed by a professional to put your mind at ease
(((vibes))) feel better sweetie

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go to the vet!

Well the people vet. Seriously, what you're describing could be a lot of things, not all of them entirely minor. Really, if you're cats felt as sucky as you do now, you know you'd have them carted off to the vets faster than you can say TCS.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suggest getting a pregnancy test (blood test) at the doctor. Also it may have been too early when you took the test 2 days ago. Hope you feel better soon.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you still think you might be pregnant, you might want to try one of the early response tests. They can work up to 5 days before you are expecting your period.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom back in the day new she was pregnant and the doctor tested her and it was negative.....she had a her period for a few months very light but sure enough she was pregnant. Worrying about it could bring on some signs. Some might have been there but now you notice them more cause you are looking for them. By any chance have you been wondering since the night it could have happened? I get this way. I worry until my period comes. I was a reck in my teens. I would go to the female doctor first or family doctor. I would see who can take you first.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes you don't have to have your period "flowing" in order for your hormones to get out of wack. I'm emotional about 5 days before my period starts.

Also, stress can be another factor to throw your whole cycle off. I've been stressed to the point where I had my period for 2-3 week (most of it light), or skipped a couple of months.

But the coffee thing...that just sounds a little too weird for me. I would definetly call your doct, make an appointment, tell her everything you told us and then have her do the blood tests. They can tell a lot sooner than some of these pregnancy home kits.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea I agree with everyone else.

I know with my pregnancy, the first month I was pregnant I still got my period so anything is possible. I don't really trust the OTC tests.