TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › MMMMMM Tasty Woman.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MMMMMM Tasty Woman.

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 

Today the little boy I watch came walking up behind me and said MMMMM Tasty Woman. I stated laughing so hard and asked where he heard that from and he said his Papa says it to his MaMa. I started laughing even harder. And he just didnt understand why I thought it was so funny. He says the funniest things sometimes. He makes it worth the crappy pay.
post #2 of 20
too funny! the things kids say sometimes
post #3 of 20
I had a little girl in the store the other day come up to me and say "why do you have two things sticking out of your nose?" (I have my septum pierced) and I told her it is pierced, but I was carefuly what to say because I was in a very snobby rich neighborhood and I didn't know if the mother would freak out on me about it. But the mother just glanced at me and said to her daughter, "It is like mommy's earring in her ears, and remember that girl in the other store who had a metal thing in her tongue? It is the same thing but in her nose" I thought that little girl was so cute, she was like OHHHHHHHHHH, she probably saw it from a whole different view looking up at me!
post #4 of 20
That is too funny!!!!
post #5 of 20
No worse then Deacon smackin me on the rear and sayin "Hey Sexy "
post #6 of 20
LOL, how old is he?
post #7 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
LOL, how old is he?
Hes 3 years old. He'll be 4 in Jan. Ive been watching him for almost 2 years. Hes my baby boy. To bad he has rotten parents. I dread thetime when she finally fires me. I will miss him so much. She is jealous that he always wants to be with me and screams any time I leave.
post #8 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
Hes 3 years old. He'll be 4 in Jan. Ive been watching him for almost 2 years. Hes my baby boy. To bad he has rotten parents. I dread thetime when she finally fires me. I will miss him so much. She is jealous that he always wants to be with me and screams any time I leave.
Aw, he sounds like a sweety Too bad his parents suck..that is the saddest thing.
post #9 of 20
Aww he sounds like a hoot...I was a nanny for years, you get so attached.
post #10 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Aw, he sounds like a sweety Too bad his parents suck..that is the saddest thing.
He is a sweetie. But hes rotten to the core too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Aww he sounds like a hoot...I was a nanny for years, you get so attached.
Yeah its tough. We are so stinking attached to each other. I almost wish I wasnt so attached. I know it will be horrible for us both in the end. He spens most of his time with me. His dad comes home about an hour before his bedtime and his mom comes in after hes asleep. So shes sees him on weekends only. I dont know how she could not be around him.
Heres a pic of him. One of my faves.
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post

Today the little boy I watch came walking up behind me and said MMMMM Tasty Woman..
what no pic?
post #12 of 20
Awww isn't he the cutest!? He sounds like he has a cute personality
post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
I had a little girl in the store the other day come up to me and say "why do you have two things sticking out of your nose?"

My nephew who is 10 always wants to see my tattoo's and even asked me to show his friends

on day he looked at me said uncle bruce, you wear ear rings, i said yep.
he said mom and dad tell me only girls wear ear rings. I laughed and said, do i look like a girl to you.. he said, no, then asked me why his mom and dad lied to him
how do you explain that one
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
My nephew who is 10 always want ask to see my tattoo's and even asked me to show his friends

on day he looked at me said uncle bruce, you wear ear rings, i said yep.
he said mom and dad tell me only girls wear ear rings. I laughed and said, do i look like a girl to you.. he said, no, then asked me why his mom and dad lied to him
how do you explain that one
aww how sweet. my cousins son when he was like 4, asked me if Pokemon were bad, his family is very religious so automatically Pokemon are off the list of things to watch or play with. I don't remember much about them, but I asked what he meant. He said, like do they kill each other and stuff? I said no not quite, and he said so are they bad? And I said no they are just a cartoon and a game. He turned around and ran to his mom and said "SEE!! She said they are NOT bad!!" I felt kind of weird. I didn't want to say anything completely against what my cousin would have said but I didn't want to lie to the kid either. I didn't expect him to turn to his mom and yell at her!
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
He is a sweetie. But hes rotten to the core too.


Yeah its tough. We are so stinking attached to each other. I almost wish I wasnt so attached. I know it will be horrible for us both in the end. He spens most of his time with me. His dad comes home about an hour before his bedtime and his mom comes in after hes asleep. So shes sees him on weekends only. I dont know how she could not be around him.
Heres a pic of him. One of my faves.
I used to babysit for a family like that. The parents were complete alcoholics though. I would have the kids in bed and they would come home being SO LOUD at like 3am when they said they would be home at 11pm, and the kids would wake up or the baby would scream and they would yell at the kids for "still being up"

That made me mad. I would put them back to sleep. There was once or twice where the kids were asleep for hours and one happened to wake up, not be able to get back to sleep and come downstairs on the couch to sit with me for a little while. It was usually fine, they would either fall asleep pretty fast and I carried them up or I would coax them back upstairs to their bed.

One time this happened and the kid was still downstairs and awake yet but half asleep. As soon as they saw the headlights pulling in the driveway, they would sit up, wike awake and terrified and bolt right back upstairs. I can't imagine a kid being that freaked out when their parents come home.

Another night the little girl was stil awake and she begged me to take her home with me right in front of her parents. they didn't even notice. I was 15 at the time and I wish I would have known better to figure out what was going on or you know, call someone. They would also insist on driving me home when I lived about 10 houses down the street. It was sad really, I was getting their newborn baby up in the morning and puttin ghim to bed at night enough that I was all he saw so he started calling me mommy. That is when I quit babysitting.

Sorry to take over this thread with my stories hehe.
post #16 of 20
lol I know that one also Jen. I went to church that we used to play role playing games after sunday school and on wed. the church my cousins went to was one of those that said that role playing games where from devil and only evil people played them. funny i dont feel very evil.
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
I used to babysit for a family like that. The parents were complete alcoholics though. I would have the kids in bed and they would come home being SO LOUD at like 3am when they said they would be home at 11pm, and the kids would wake up or the baby would scream and they would yell at the kids for "still being up"

That made me mad. I would put them back to sleep. There was once or twice where the kids were asleep for hours and one happened to wake up, not be able to get back to sleep and come downstairs on the couch to sit with me for a little while. It was usually fine, they would either fall asleep pretty fast and I carried them up or I would coax them back upstairs to their bed.

One time this happened and the kid was still downstairs and awake yet but half asleep. As soon as they saw the headlights pulling in the driveway, they would sit up, wike awake and terrified and bolt right back upstairs. I can't imagine a kid being that freaked out when their parents come home.

Another night the little girl was stil awake and she begged me to take her home with me right in front of her parents. they didn't even notice. I was 15 at the time and I wish I would have known better to figure out what was going on or you know, call someone. They would also insist on driving me home when I lived about 10 houses down the street. It was sad really, I was getting their newborn baby up in the morning and puttin ghim to bed at night enough that I was all he saw so he started calling me mommy. That is when I quit babysitting.

Sorry to take over this thread with my stories hehe.
Well Kaidences parents arent that bad. They just are busy with their careers/friends. They never planned on having a kid. And loved him as a baby but once he got older they just started passing him off on whoever would take him. The past 2 years Ive had him more then his parents. They really take advantage of me but I cant turn away from his little face. If I wasnt there he would probably be stuck with whoever they could fidn who was cheap. Worked out good for them with me but I doubt many people who are good would work as cheap as I do. Heres some more pics.

Being Johnny Cash


He thought he looked like a bird in my jacket.


Ice Cream! YUM!


He thought this was very funny


Cool man


Taking it easy


Playing baseball


Another one of him thinking he was very funny


Grumpy boy sitting on my nieces lap. His parents dont think he needs a stroller and we went to the zoo. They took turns being on top. LOL
post #18 of 20
omg! he is sooooooooooooo prescious!!! and he looks soooooooo mischevious what a cutie!!!!!!!!
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
omg! he is sooooooooooooo prescious!!! and he looks soooooooo mischevious what a cutie!!!!!!!!
He is hes very mischevious. But he has that charm that no one can ignore. He always has a crowd around him. He thinks everyone is his friend as long as he has me near him. LOL He will say Sup Dude to anyone who walks by.
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4crazycats View Post
He is hes very mischevious. But he has that charm that no one can ignore. He always has a crowd around him. He thinks everyone is his friend as long as he has me near him. LOL He will say Sup Dude to anyone who walks by.
him and my nephew cooper would get along sooooooooooooooooooooo well
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › MMMMMM Tasty Woman.