Spare some vibes? Vet appointment!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nakita will be going to the vet tomorrow afternoon. Can you spare some vibes that we will finally get to the end of her health issues? We'll be going through with the first allergy test. We hope to determine if the allergies are environmental or food related.

Also, I have reduced Nakita's Prednisone dosage to 1/4 pill every other day and so far no problems!

It's been 6 months of trials and have gone through 2 vets. I want all this to be over.

Thanks guys!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of vibes headed your way Kass & Nakita

I do hope you are able to get Nakita's health issues straightened out. You have done so much to help her... Nakita really is lucky to have such an amazing Mom who loves and cares for her so much

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, poor Nakita. I am sending many prayers that this will soon be over...poor girl must be sick of the vet by now

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
lots of vibes for you both! glad everything has been going well with the prednisone cut-back too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by squirtle

I do hope you are able to get Nakita's health issues straightened out. You have done so much to help her... Nakita really is lucky to have such an amazing Mom who loves and cares for her so much
Awww...thanks so much!
I just wish I could have found an answer to these problems a long time ago. It's really frustrating when you can't pinpoint the problem.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Awww...thanks so much!
I just wish I could have found an answer to these problems a long time ago. It's really frustrating when you can't pinpoint the problem.
It is frustrating, but you know what? When you have it all figured out it will all have been worth it... especially when your girl is feeling much better

Let us know how it goes!