Need Vibes For New Premie Nephew

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really need your vibes for my new nephew that was born this morning about three months premature. His name is Mason and so far he is holding his own. He is only 1lb 8oz and 12 inches long. His mommy has already suffered 2 miscarriages so the fact that he has made it this far is a very big deal. I know how your vibes help, so please send Mason, Crystal & Rod your best vibes. Thanks so much!!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of grow heathy vibes for Mason, and stay strong ones for his Mom & Dad.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, he is only 1 pound? Poor little guy. I am sending many prayers that Mason will be just fine and healthy to boot. He must be a tiny thing.

Many prayers

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG thats tiny! My sisters kitten is only 1 lbs 4 oz. WOW! Sending get big and stay healthy vibes Masons way.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little Mason - grow strong and healthy, little one! My prayers are with you and your family!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of good thoughts to your nephew!

A friend of my daughter's was one pound at birth (also three months early) and she's a tall, intelligent, beautiful eight year-old now!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your family is in my deepest prayers today! I am keeping that little one in my prayers- I hope all goes well with him and that he suffers no complications as a result of his premature birth. If it's any comfort to you- my best friend Renae was born premature also only weighing one pound. She was so small they held her in the palm of their hands...and today she is completly healthy with no health issues or anything
Please keep us updated!
We are all praying for them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers, they are all appreciated so much. Mason's Nanny (my sister) called last night and so far everything is going as well as it can be in this situtation. He has a full head of dark hair. Please keep those vibes coming, I am forwarding them to my neice so she can print them and show them to Mason when he gets older.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh lots of vibes coming to your family for this precious little guy. My youngest garndaughter only weighed 1 lb 10 oz and that was 12 years ago, she's a bright pretty girl today, they can work wonders.
I myself had 2 preemies my first 2 daughters only weighed 3lbs 12 oz and 3 lbs 14 oz and they also did great and that was alot of years ago...Good luck on that new little guy

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of vibes Masons way.
I love that name, but I'm kind of partical since it's my Husbands and oldest Sons name.

I'll keep Mason and your entire family in my prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Update on Mason. He is still doing very well!! Mom to be released tomorrow. I will keep updating as I hear about his progress. Keep those vibes coming I am sure they are all helping.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Update on Mason. He is still doing very well!! Mom to be released tomorrow. I will keep updating as I hear about his progress. Keep those vibes coming I am sure they are all helping.
This is wonderful news! He and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers.