Vibes for Elliot

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey everybody, can you please spare some vibes for Elliot, my sweet orange foster boy?

I just came from the vet to him to have him checked for a possible URI, which was confirmed, but he's also running a high fever that my vet thinks could be caused by a vaccine reacation. (He was fixed, tested and vaccinated yesterday.) Anyway, Elliot got a shot of benedryl to bring his fever down, is on antibiotics and I need to monitor his temp tonight. The good thing is that he wasn't dehydrated, but he'll need to go back to the vet tomorrow for IV fluids if his temp doesn't come down.

He's curled up in the closet sleeping right now and ate a little bit before I took him to the vet, so I'm not too worried at this point. But, I'd feel a lot better, and Elliot would too, if he had some TCS vibes coming his way.

Thanks so much!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending out some feel better fast vibes for Eliot! Ginger had a bad reaction to one of her shots, so I know how scary that can be!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Elliot!!!! Healing headbuts and soooothing, calming, get better quick licks from KittenKiya's Clan.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Sending out some feel better fast vibes for Eliot! Ginger had a bad reaction to one of her shots, so I know how scary that can be!
My Ginger did too when she was with Eileen. Wow, I didn't think it was so common, but I guess it's not so uncommon.

Sending lots of good vibes to Elliot! I know they worked wonders for my Ginger Cookie when she was going through the same thing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, everybody!

Elliot's temp is down this morning and he sees to be feeling much better. He's eating well and has more energy. I'll check in with my vet, but as long as Elliot's doesn't have a fever, we'll just continue with the antibiotices for his URI and he should be just fine.

Thanks again.