"Tries to get outside.."

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I was at Petsmart picking up some kitten food for Bean. I'm sure all of you know how petsmart has the cat adoption center. Well anyways I always stop and say hi to the kitties they have there for adoption. Well they had this little black fluffy kitty, and as I was a admiring him I happened to glance at his information sheet hanging on the front of the cage. Under reason for surrender it listed "cat tries to get outside!"
:censor::censor::censor:? Who gives away thier cat just because it tries to get out the door once in awhile? I've heard some lame excuses to get rid of a pet, but this has to be one of the worst.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that kitty obviously realized that his owners were idiots, and was trying to get out so he could find a TCS member to live with!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Well, that kitty obviously realized that his owners were idiots, and was trying to get out so he could find a TCS member to live with!
i like your way of thinkin!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

That's exactly what I thought, too! I'm sending {{{{find a true home prayers and vibes}}}} for the kitty!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

People are idiots.
yep i agree.

i learned to stay away from that area at petsmart, We have 4 now, which was 2 more then we planned on. so no more cats for us.