2 kitties need good home in Minnesota!

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a friend that has two cats, both under 3, that he needs to find good homes for. I'm told both are big snuggler/lap cats and both are female. One is a Longhaired Maine Coon and the other is a Manx Mix (all black w/white socks & no tail). The Manx Mix I'm told would be best in a 1 animal only situation. She's a lover, but skittish. If anyone is interested in providing a loving home to either of these two girls PM me and I'll send you the contact information. Thanks!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck finding homes for them! Has your friend contacted local rescues/humane societies to see if they would do what we call a "courtesy posting"...listing them as adoptable on their petfinder website to let more people know they are out there?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Good luck finding homes for them! Has your friend contacted local rescues/humane societies to see if they would do what we call a "courtesy posting"...listing them as adoptable on their petfinder website to let more people know they are out there?
No. I'm sure I'm the first person he's made comment to about them needing new homes. I'll be sure to pass this on. Thanks.