Good news!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lady I work with has a dog that's about a year and a half old. Tuesday we were talking about spaying and neutering pets. I told her there was really no excuse for having an unaltered pet these days because of all the low cost options. She told me she didn't know any that were available. I went online and printed out a list, well Friday at 6am Coco is going in to get fixed! She looked a bit squeamish about the whole process, but I assured her that it was for the best! Thanks TCS for letting me know these things were out there. Just know that there is one less dog that is able to have puppies on Friday because of your good work!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awesome! where's you send her? the spay/neuter clinic on fulton? they are VERY low-cost

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Awesome! where's you send her? the spay/neuter clinic on fulton? they are VERY low-cost
I think she's going to A Snip in Time.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I think she's going to A Snip in Time.
I thought they only did cats? Huh, that's really great though, every single one makes a difference

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I thought they only did cats? Huh, that's really great though, every single one makes a difference
I could be wrong too... that's the only one that stood out to me on the list that I gave her.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I could be wrong too... that's the only one that stood out to me on the list that I gave her.
it is a clever play on words isn't it
the fulton clinic is just called the spay/neuter clinic, how original