lol...I wonder what she was thinking when I took this picture of her....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, the other day, I snapped this picture of Isabella. She was hiding underneath my nightstand in her little kitty bed (there's a bed under there just for her that hides perfectly under my night stand cloth.) I don't think she was too happy in this picture...I think if she could talk, she'd tell me what I could do with my camera phone
What do ya'll think is going through her mind

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I suspect you have her feelings on the subject very accurately.
I think so too! She was NOT a happy little princess when I took her picture. She had been playing with her little stuffed dolphin toy in her bed and looked so cute that i just had to take a picture..and we..lol,...that ruined her fun. She gave me a nice little go to the devil look and hissed at me (which, since she's such a scardy cat is really not a hiss, it's more like a "go a way meowmy, you're bothering me" hiss
it's kinda cute. She's such a brat, but she sure is cute

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol...yup....she was definitely po at me

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

SHe looks MAD
oh....believe me.....that sassy little princess way sooooooooo mad at me for taking her picture!
I totally interrupeted the "moment" she was having playing with her little stuffed dolphin toy...she gave me the most horrid go to you know where look and just glared at me when i snapped that picture

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

She looks very umm angry!
Yup, that's my "viscious" princess for ya. That's about as fierce as she gets though
she's really a big scardy cat who LOVES tummy rubs and being brushed. She's never mean at all- just sassy

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she was thinking of you dont get that camera out of my face, i am going to eat you one toe at a time lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

she was thinking of you dont get that camera out of my face, i am going to eat you one toe at a time lol
She was probably thinking, if you don't get that camera out of my face meowmy, i will never allow you to pet my gorgeous angora fur again or give you any headbutts (she's a snobby little princess...she would find toes to be icky and "below her"
)