Intelligence Test

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I'm sitting at 11 right now...but there are 3 more that are driving me nuts...I've got myself convinced I know them but they aren't right

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

well I'm sitting at 11 right now...but there are 3 more that are driving me nuts...I've got myself convinced I know them but they aren't right
Even though it says it doesnt matter if its caps or not IT DOES!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm at 23, and there are several that feel like they'll break through any moment, but my brain is leaking out my ears
so I think I'll let it be for now.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay, I managed 10 or 11, and I googled the answers for the rest, lol. #32 (1000 Y in a M) won't accept my answer, though. I thought I had the right answer, but I checked google, and my answer is right, but the darn thing still won't accept it. I've tried caps and non-caps, even tried copying and pasting from google.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's very picky about spelling and such. I've seen this before and remember a good number of them but I also remember that some of them are cultural. If I remember right one is about cricket?! I don't know anything about cricket. LOL

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

Okay, I managed 10 or 11, and I googled the answers for the rest, lol. #32 (1000 Y in a M) won't accept my answer, though. I thought I had the right answer, but I checked google, and my answer is right, but the darn thing still won't accept it. I've tried caps and non-caps, even tried copying and pasting from google.
You have to have exactly correct spelling for that one (I know for I had it spelled wrong and corrected it). Also it really doesn't matter if it's in lower or upper case - both worked for me.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 9...well I gave up trying to figure them out after 9. I just woke up 40 minutes ago and my brain isnt quite working yet so I will try again after.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, there were a few words I had to look up on Word's spelling:Millennium (has 2 n's not one) and Fahrenheit (forgot where the first h went).

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Yea, there were a few words I had to look up on Word's spelling:Millennium (has 2 n's not one) and Fahrenheit (forgot where the first h went).
Ah, then that was the problem. I was spelling it Millenium.

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got 27. I looked it up after I finally gave up, and most of the ones I didn't get were cultural. But everyone here should get #26