How do you wrap your gifts.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking this year that since I have gifts for several people I would use all the same paper (if possible) for the same person. That why the gifts are easier for me to find (esp since I have to travel with a fair amount of them)
How do you decide to wrap presents???

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually wrap everything for everyone in the same paper

But this year I found some really super cute decorative boxes to put some stuff in, it sure saved on wrapping!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Usually I get a few rolls and chose for each person from that. This year, no way! It's easier to just use one style! I did buy 2 jumbo rolls....I may have enough for next year!

I used to wrap with ribbons and bows and all the bells and whistles and what not. Got many cuts from all that ribbon!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I enjoy wrapping, and doing different things with parcels, and when I find a nice paper, I want everyone to have some of it. So, everyone gets a variety.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like to use gift bags, baskets, etc. with coordinated tissues and finished off with bows and stuff on handles. I love rafia for any season. Cats love rafia, too. But they can get tangled in it so they're never left unattended.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i love wrapping and usually do everything diffrent..

wellt his year i fell in love with carebear paper..so everyoens getting that

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Badly.

I usually do each group of people in a different wrapping paper if I have that much. Like my parents will get one, my sister, my brother in-law and their kids will get one, my grandmother will get another etc.. That's what my mother always did and it carried over I guess. But as hinted at above, the wrapping skills didn't

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As well as I can with my kitty helpers!! I find it easier to use one roll until it is gone. THen open another and so on.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I usually wrap everything for everyone in the same paper

But this year I found some really super cute decorative boxes to put some stuff in, it sure saved on wrapping!
Alot of bags, they have beautiful bags

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wrap with different ones. Usually we buy 5-packs, which I guess is cheaper (I don't know, my parents do the buying, lol), and it's just so fine to finish up with one present and decide which cool one to try next! lol

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love gift wrapping! Usually I start 12/26 and buy next yrs., paper, ribbons, florals and picks when they are on sale for 1/2 price. I really go all out for a few special people in my life who love to get beautifully wrapped presents - I use hot glue and put floral bouquets, french wired ribbon, etc on my packages. Of course, my little helpers have to go take a nap in the bedroom, because I don't want them to get into the ribbon, or the hot glue!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to wrap, too. Each year, I find paper and ribbons and other adornments I love and wrap everyone's with that. The exception is the kids. I buy special wrapping paper for each of them according to their interests.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am NUTS when it comes to wrapping. My house gets paper that matches my tree....this year the paper is shiny & looks like candycanes exploded everywhere....all you see is candycane. But, I have different family to travel to, so I coordinate it to the different areas....and for boys & girls too.

Jazzy & DH -candy cane paper matching my tree
everything that goes to my dad's house-the boys get blue snowmen paper, girls get purple snowmen
everything that goes to my mom's house-the boys get navy snowmen paper, the girls get pink snowmen paper

And I try to keep them organized together so it's easy when we are getting ready to go visiting, like seperated in large shopping bags....

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't have any specific routine. I just pick a wrapping paper I like and use that. Or if it's a big enough left over piece I use that. Nobody has complained so far! I just put little tags on the presents to say who it belongs to.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use all types of different paper, ribbon, bows, bells, raffia, everything...i'm a florist, so all year long i have a ton of neat stuff to decorate packages with- so i always try to make mine look really nice and festive