My boys

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is something going through my home and my babies are not strong enough to fight it off, Orion died yesterday, I elected to put Nemo down also because he was suffering and then today Hermes, who I thought was going to make a full recovery, died suddenly. I am a mess, this disease is just too much, no matter what I do I cannot save my angels
I don't know what to do anymore, this is a war I cannot win. RIP my sweet boys, you will never be sick again, Meowmy loves you and misses you very very much and I'm so sorry, you did not deserve this horrible disease. Please tell Izzy and Eros I love them and miss them too

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such horrible news! I am so sorry for you and your poor kitties. Does the vet have any idea what the problem is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gizmocat

This is such horrible news! I am so sorry for you and your poor kitties. Does the vet have any idea what the problem is?
Not really, but I'm very very afraid that it might be FIP, if it is, it just might wipe out my whole crew. I don't know if you know, but all my babies are leukemia positive and they just don't have the immune system to even attempt to fight it off

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this awful news, I can't imagine the distress and grief that you must be going through. I really feel for you and your kitties at this stressful time

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my godness my Heart goes out to you for all you have been through
I don't know how you do it other then for the love of the animals. It seems to be to much
It just brakes my Heart, I know you don't do it for pats on your back but I applaud you for being such a wonderful Careing person to these little ones, I know it can't be easy. RIP Sweet Darlings

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh Katie, I just don't have the right words right now. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am.

Sweet Orion, Nemo and Hermes, play happily over the Bridge, but don't forget to check in with your Mom and let her know that you are OK, and waiting to see her again someday.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie, I'm so very, very sorry you lost your sweet boys and that you are having to go through this.
You did everything possible for Hermes, Orion and Nemo and they know how much their meowmy was pulling for them and loved them. RIP precious boys. You will be be missed.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very, very sad headbuts and oh, so sorry and tearful licks from KittenKiya's Clan. This is just terrible.

We are so sorry.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie, I am so very sorry. Please know that you and your babies will be in my prayers. God Bless you for all that you do for these precious lives. It takes such a strong person. Rest in Peace sweet babies. Your mom loves you very much.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really sorry to hear about this HUG.
I hope that you do remember you gave some special needs cats a loving home for the time they where here.

RIP little ones.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to read this post. I wish there was something I could do or say, but all I can do is send vibes to help you and the remaining kits through this terrible experience and hope that things do not get worse.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is awful! I am so very sorry!
I have not been online for the past 12 hours and am so sad to hear all of this. Please PM me if you need to talk.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie i'm so sorry
As if losing one baby isn't bad enough

Play happily over the bridge little ones, you were all loved so very much by Katie

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie, if I were there, I'd give you a great big
I'm so sorry to hear about you losing those sweet little babies!!! Bless you for having taken them in - I know you've done everything that you could for them!

RIP little dear furboys!
Izzy and Eros are waiting to greet you just over RB!