I pet proofed the tree....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I pet proofed the Christmas tree. Now they don't take/chew/bat at the ornaments on the bottom!

They're getting the ones higher up now! I caught the dogs breaking 3 shatterproof ornaments, they ate one plastic one(it was high up), & they were playing tug-o-war with another wire one. Seriously....I took those ornaments off & the family keeps putting them back on!

Isn't my tree pretty with those "accents" that look a lot like chairs?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol..how convient, now they can climb the chairs and easily get to the tree
hehe, hopefully they haven't figured that out yet

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine would love that, they could jump further up the tree from the chairs than from the floor.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Oooooooooooh cool! Kitty launching pads!
oh goodness, lol, i soooo could see your cat brat gang and my foster kittens having a hay day with those

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO glad I'm not bothering with a tree anymore!!!

I DO like your wooden tree skirt! Tres chic!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Oooooooooooh cool! Kitty launching pads!
LOL Don't give anyone over here any ideas!

If you look closely at the pic, you can see Twitch(white) sitting under the tree behind the chairs. All you see is her body, but she is loving the tree/chair "kitty cave".

I'm a twisted meowmy....I sprayed catnip on pieces of fabric & put the fabric on the chairs so now they're all nipped up & not playing with the tree.... he he he he!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can tell you NO you didn't. Last year I bought a Moose in a rocking chair singing Grandma got run over by a raindeer, the cats at least 7 of them gathered around for the show backed up a tad sat down and ask for a bowel of popcorn
Watched as he rocked and sang and when he was done they got up started removeing stuff from the tree and giving them to Mr Moose for the entertainment he provided

Then I went and got 5 hellium balloons and stuck them in the tree and turned the fan on them, the Kits watched and ran as they waved back and forth, it did keep them out for a MINUTE

I don't think I am putting mine up this year
I don't wanna scream all day long, get out, get away, no no no .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I can tell you NO you didn't. Last year I bought a Moose in a rocking chair singing Grandma got run over by a raindeer, the cats at least 7 of them gathered around for the show backed up a tad sat down and ask for a bowel of popcorn
Watched as he rocked and sang and when he was done they got up started removeing stuff from the tree and giving them to Mr Moose for the entertainment he provided

Then I went and got 5 hellium balloons and stuck them in the tree and trurned the fan on them, the Kits watched and ran as they waved back and forth, it did keep them out for a MINUTE

I don't think I am putting mine up this year
I don't wanna scream all day long, get out, get away, no no no .
That's funny! I want one of those animated singing things to see what the kits do...I mean, they love their "cypurr" mouse.....why not a "cypurr" moose?
Mine are prety good about staying out of the tree...although Lily jumped outta the tree & attacked dad last night. He was mad because he dropped his beer!
Men!

Dorian, Ophelia, & Damita haven't seen the tree yet. I'm sur eit'll just give Ophelia something else to attack besides me, the dogs, & the other cats.