They're EVIL little things!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cat brat gang raised hell ALL NIGHT LONG! They were out to get us for taking them to the vet. I swear they were!
At 3 this morning they were biting ankles and feet and decided they were going to try and nurse on Reggie's face (which they haven't tried since Reilly was adopted out). Reggie got so fed up with it that he went out on the couch.
....they followed him!

Tiger was doing his nightly routine of yeowling at the top of his lungs because he STILL wants to go outside.
I guess the cat brats got tired of terrorizing Reggie and moved on to me.
First it was Bo, playing with my hair. Then he wanted to "nurse" on my ear and "kitty called" to the other two as to say "mommy's in here" and they joined in on it. Tiger apparently got fed up with not being let out that he decided to jump on the top of my desk and knock off the "Y" in the ceramic "JOY" candle holders... It's in a million peices. I think it's safe to say that they're feeling just fine! Matter of fact, they're blocking the screen as I type this and Bo just jumped on top of Loki's cage. Oh and did I mention that when Reggie moved to the couch Jake went with him and proceeded to fart for the next two hours?

Reggie has threatened to velcro them all to the wall on several occasions this morning

I yeah, we are tired and irritated this morning, to say the least.

And I know damn good and well that as soon as we leave today they're all gonna sleep like angels.
and rest up for the hell they're gonna raise tonight

Looks like they just might be locked out of the bedroom with their methane filled buddy Jake tonight

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This sounds terribly familiar- the thing is that as they grow up you'll look back fondly on this... I miss Radar as a small kitten causing chaos

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee whiz - and I thought Ginger waking me up daily at 5 a.m. just to get a scritch was bad!!!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Velcro them to the wall

Originally Posted by silentNate

This sounds terribly familiar- the thing is that as they grow up you'll look back fondly on this... I miss Radar as a small kitten causing chaos
er... he's now a BIG kitten causing chaos, in case you hadn't noticed
I miss when he was small because it hurts more when a 7lb cat is trying to climb the 'leg trees'

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too funny!!!!!!!!! I always love to hear what kind of anctics they're up to today
I think they definitely have a vendetta against you for what you did to their manly parts yesterday

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

What on earth did you do to deseve all this
We uh...took away any chances of "manhood" they had

Originally Posted by white cat lover

All I have to say is I'm NOT coming to your house!!
I don't want to come here some nights

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Too funny!!!!!!!!! I always love to hear what kind of anctics they're up to today
I think they definitely have a vendetta against you for what you did to their manly parts yesterday
Yeap... they are definalty out for revenge

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is exactly why my girls are not allowed in our room at night! They know when the feather wand gets tossed out htey better follow it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That is exactly why my girls are not allowed in our room at night! They know when the feather wand gets tossed out htey better follow it!

Oh I was throwing crinkle balls, my hair bands, socks...anything to get them to go play somewhere else
I tell ya, they were out for revenge