THEN THEY SETTLED DOWN BESIDE THEIR MUM ON THEIR BLANKIE AND WENT TO SLEEP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

THAT is PRECIOUS
!!!! In that one pic it looks like Sophie is pushing on Rosie's head!!!
She was
Sophie stretched out which woke Rosie up. If you look at her back paw you can see her little toes part while she stretched

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your sweet Smudge Sisters are precious as can be Susan.

I want to kiss both of their darling furry heads.
I love your Christmas siggy.

Three beautiful girls.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do they compete to see who can lay closer to you? Mom has that problem with Ari and Topaz.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan,

If you keep posting pics of Rosie with her mouth closed (regardless of how cute they are), you're going to lose the contest on who's cat has the most to say.

I have a tally going between your Rosie and Eva's Takoda. I haven't figured out when the contest ends yet though.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww your baby girls are just precious as they always are!

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I have a tally going between your Rosie and Eva's Takoda. I haven't figured out when the contest ends yet though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Do they compete to see who can lay closer to you? Mom has that problem with Ari and Topaz.
Yes!. They never used to, and it was nearly always Sophie who just lay on my lap, but since moving to this new house i have the two of them on me now, but sometimes one gives the other one a bop on the head as if they shouldn't be there

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Susan,

If you keep posting pics of Rosie with her mouth closed (regardless of how cute they are), you're going to lose the contest on who's cat has the most to say.

Ok, let the game begin!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! Oh!

Max has a word he uses for the extra thick furry bits around cats' ruffs, tummies, thighs - anywhere where there's an abundance of fur or fluff. He calls it `fumf'. It's a great word and I'm sure you will all adopt it now.

Rosie and Sophie are so...well, FUMFY!!! And that picture is just double fumf! Although, you know, two cats creates an exponential amount of fumf, so it's really three or four times as much as one cat alone!

Gorgeous, gorgeous girls!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish my kits got along like that. They are soo cute and what better to make a human feel loved than to be used as a pillow by two cats!? Wickett usually curls up with me but Frankie seldom does anymore. She's always afraid of an ambush. LOL

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The girls are so sweet, Susan

I keep hoping to catch a snuggle between Dori and Brody, but I don't think it's ever going to happen.