TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What's for dinner tonight???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's for dinner tonight???

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Tonight i'm making cheeseburger maccaroni (not the box kind, my own recipe- it's healthier) What is everyone else making for dinner?
post #2 of 26
OMG I made steak chili, I am so excited to eat it!!!
post #3 of 26
Right now I'm thinking pork chops with a cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and green beans, but we'll see how tired I am after going to K-Mart and Petco.

It may end up being a frozen pizza night.
post #4 of 26
I havent decided yet. It will either be cereal, oatmeal or popcorn.
post #5 of 26
I hate eating alone I don't usually bother cooking DH works swing shift, He may be getting a better job soon ( I HOPE) but personally I perfer graveyard, he can sleep while I do what I need to get up have dinner watch some tv and go to work at 11:00 pm much better. I don't eat very good at all when I'm here alone
post #6 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I havent decided yet. It will either be cereal, oatmeal or popcorn.

Aw, that doesn't sound very good...come over for some chili!!
post #7 of 26
I have a bit of nice pork -- trimmings from the tenderloin I used for medallions the other night. I think that means a stirfry is in order.
post #8 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Aw, that doesn't sound very good...come over for some chili!!
I love my cereal, oatmeal and popcorn, but I I wish you were close by, I'd be there in a heartbeat for some steak chili.
post #9 of 26
Macaroni bake, but like you Nikki, I make it healthier!

Mine has less cheese and I add broccoli and chopped spinach. It is absolutely delicious!
post #10 of 26
we're having chicken fajitas.
post #11 of 26
So far it's been spaghetti with roasted garlic sauce, pistachios, and some pumello fruit.
post #12 of 26
I recieved my SS present... so I'm having Lindt chocolate for supper
post #13 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I havent decided yet. It will either be cereal, oatmeal or popcorn.
had popcorn last night for supper -tonight is roast chicken ,salad & corn-
post #14 of 26
I think beef tips with egg noodles. Not totally sure yet. DH requested Salmon patties but I'm not feeling up to making them tonight.
post #15 of 26
Veggie patty on onion/herb focaccia bread with lots of shredded lettuce and carrots and smoked gouda.
post #16 of 26
Quiznos, Turkey sub, w/lettuce, onions, tomatos, and a red pepper sauce. Yummers! Oh yeah and a chocolate chip cookie!
DH had a roast beef sub of some sort. No cookie though. It was ALL mine!!!!!
post #17 of 26
I was going to try a new recipe for soup, but then when I went to make it at 4:00, I found out it was a crockpot recipe! So instead I improvised on the Mika's cheesy chicken breast recipe from the TCS cookbook. I had no artichokes, so I used broccoli, and added extra garlic and black pepper.
post #18 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
I was going to try a new recipe for soup, but then when I went to make it at 4:00, I found out it was a crockpot recipe! So instead I improvised on the Mika's cheesy chicken breast recipe from the TCS cookbook. I had no artichokes, so I used broccoli, and added extra garlic and black pepper.
I'm betting that will be very tasty!
post #19 of 26
Giant pasta shells stuffed with ricotta cheese and spicy Italian links in a chunky tomato, olive oil and garlic red sauce.
post #20 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
Giant pasta shells stuffed with ricotta cheese and spicy Italian links in a chunky tomato, olive oil and garlic red sauce.
I'm trading my dinner in for yours. I LOVE ricotta cheese.
post #21 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Locani View Post
Veggie patty on onion/herb focaccia bread with lots of shredded lettuce and carrots and smoked gouda.
You are talking my language. Not big on meat, although I'll cook it for my family. But a creative vege meal is right up my alley.
post #22 of 26
I had a veggie burger with a salad today.
post #23 of 26
Chicken Caccitori (sp?), and it was delicioso!
post #24 of 26
hmm sitting in the office having some low suger oatmeal
and of course diet dr.pepper.
post #25 of 26
Toasted cheese sandwiches, and tonight will be the same because i will be home late from work
post #26 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
Toasted cheese sandwiches, and tonight will be the same because i will be home late from work
Nothing wrong with a little grilled cheese sandwich every now and then
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What's for dinner tonight???