Uhhhh! Not again!:( The boys need more vibes if you could spare them....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhh.....well, i just walked into the kitchen to chek on the boys (who were all sound asleep on their little fleecy bed...when i noticed little Kolar's eye was shut tight and oozing. So just to be on the safe side, i'm going to take them ALL to the vet tomorrow before anyone else gets anything. Would you guys mind sparing a few vibes for little kolar...and for the others not to get sick anymore

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, poor sweet thing. Good vibes for all of you tomorrow, and get well soon to little Kolar.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou. I appreciate the vibes. I will update as soon as they get done at the vets office tomorrow.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry, Nikki!
I am sending lots of good thoughts and prayers that Kolar will be okay and the others doing get sick again.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending vibes for little Kolar and the others. It's hard when you're so young, isn't it guys?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not again Nikki! Oh please let them all be ok...........bless thier little hearts!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou for the vibes and support everyone! I definitely appreciate it- this litter of kittens just seems to stay sick sometimes, so it gets a bit frusterating when I think they're finally starting to heal up so that they can be fixed and placed up for adoption. I just cleaned out little Kolar's eye really well, gave him some antibiotic eye gel, his clindi drops,and a sub q iv just in case. I gave the other ones a little bit of the clindi drops as well and checked them over thoroughly to see if i could find signs of anything else. (they're still healing up from the ringworm- but they are doing splendid
). So far the other 4 seem to be good, but i'm not taking any chances...so they will all 5 be going to the vet tomorrow. Thankyou again for all the support everyone- as a foster meowmy, i can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh Nikki Poor babies, you've had your share haven't you with them, I know all the ones I rescued I was so lucky with they never really got all the URI and stuff I contribuate that to all that kitten glop I fed them and I mean that I think it kinda boost that immune system or something
I hope there ok and that they get well and stay that way, that's one reason I could never foster or work at a shelter I would be
all the time.. I know you don't do that for pats on the back, it's for the Love of those kitties
Good luck little ones

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ahhh Nikki Poor babies, you've had your share haven't you with them, I know all the ones I rescued I was so lucky with they never really got all the URI and stuff I contribuate that to all that kitten glop I fed them and I mean that I think it kinda boost that immune system or something
I hope there ok and that they get well and stay that way, that's one reason I could never foster or work at a shelter I would be
all the time.. I know you don't do that for pats on the back, it's for the Love of those kitties
Good luck little ones
Yup, you're right....this litter of furbabies seems to just stay sick.
They've had URI's, ringworm, eye infections, you name it...They FIANLLY started to look better after I came home from Alabama the day after Thanksgiving (my mom watched them for 2 days- I swear, she like magically "fixed" them
all they needed was their grandma's touch to make them better! They looked great when I came back) Today though, little Kolar's eye (his right one to be more specific) just looked aweful...i've cleaned it out several times and he's had his medicine- hopefully he will start to feel better soon. They're all 5 playing in the kitchen and eating some dinner. I just can't take any chances with them right now, so they're all going to the vet when I get out of class tomorrow. I'm getting a bit low on their medicine anyways, so i figure i should get some more while i'm there. I tell you what, the vet that my shelter uses is incredable- they do sooooooooo much for the foster animals- they are always going out of their way to help them....many shelters would euthanize at the hint of medicial issues, but not this one- they try everything. I really love fostering for them
You're right though, it's definitely hard fostering sometimes, especially when the majority of my fosters are sick and orphaned....it breaks my heart everytime i loose one. But i definitely live for the ones who do pull through to find an awesome home- it always make it worth it!! It hurts to let them go, but i know that they're going to good forever homes and that if i kept them all, i wouldn't be able to help other ones....so it works out. (Although,....i'm REALLY trying to convience Colin he should adopt Ruger or Blazer
).

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Kitters and I are sending quick healing and no more problems vibes for you guys!!!
Thankyou for the vibes! Give Kitters some headbutts from my gang
They appreciate the sweet healing vibes

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Aww! Poor baby!
he looks pitiful, but he's obviously feeling better than he was before i gave him his iv. I just walked in the kitchen to check on them and found him swinging from the dishrag
. Needless to say i had to move it

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww bless his little heart...Healthy vibes headed your way for all your babies
Thankyou Helen
/ They're all five snuggled up in their cage now. I just gave them their meds and now their sound asleep on their heating pad & fleecy bed. Maybe they'll feel better after they rest a bit. I'm calling first thing in the morning to see if i can get them in to the vet tomorrow

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww the poor little one give him a ear scratch from me and this is for you
for all you do for the kittens. And give them all headbutts from Tavia

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Aww the poor little one give him a ear scratch from me and this is for you
for all you do for the kittens. And give them all headbutts from Tavia
Thankyou Gail!
The kittens sent Tavia lots of headbutts her way
/ They are sound asleep at the moment in their cage.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will be keeping my fingers crossed for them. You really do a wonderful job with them all.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for them. You really do a wonderful job with them all.
Thankyou soo much!
I appreciate the vibes and well wishes. As soon as they're done at the vet tomorrow, i will let everyone know what happened
I'm hoping little Kolar doesn't get worse. That poor baby can't seem to get well

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Kolar and I are off
I will update when I get back. (the other boys look great, so we're not bringing them.) The vet is up at the shelter today, so she's going to take a look at Kolar.