Knittin' with a kitten!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So you know the old stereo-type about kittens & balls of yarn?! Yeah, it's really not a stereo-type at all.....
Here I am trying to get booties & a blanket done for my SIL's shower that's coming up, and Louie is battling my finishing tooth & nail.... it ain't so easy knittin' with a kitten!!!

"whatcha doin' momma?!?!" -sorry, he's a blinker, he never has his eyes open for the camera!

"boy these balls of yarn just look like SO MUCH FUN!!!!"

"lemme just see what this tastes like...."

"I'm really helpin' mom by pullin' these yarns up here for her so they can be easy to reach!
"

(oh, those are the booties that I made for her, they are not finished at this point, but are waiting for the tie string and a pom-pom for each end)

and I learned that you should not leave a basket of yarn unattended in the living room over night.....or you will end up with multiple balls of yarn scattered throughout the house, tangled together, and woven through the legs of the chairs under the kitchen table....

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWE thats soo cute..ya me and my mom use to croshee(sorry for the spelling) and willie would ALWAYS attack the yarn
I havent done that for years..I really miss it
but the kitten is sooooo cute !!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a cutie pie!!! he's such a good little helper
hehe, just make sure he doesn't sneak any past you and try to eat it- those exploratory surgeries are expensive!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Knit one, purrrrrrrl two?
Jan that's SO funny!!!!

Thanks everyone! I know Nikki, I gotta watch him....he will play with anything, and everything goes in the mouth! He's like a toddler!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have to teach him about "Mommy's String". Well, that worked for me and Trent anyway. He knows that he can't play with Mommy's String (my cross stitch stuff), but his toys are string he can play with (the wand toys - he just wants to chew on the string...).

Louis sure is a little cutie being the kitten helping with the knittin'

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sure you would never get done if you didn't have such a good helper!