Takoda conquers the dogs!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Takoda has been working so hard to accept the dogs. Well he has done such a good job I just had to brag!!!

Takoda and Tails checking each other out!

The next day we find them taking a nap together!

He has just about come to terms with Kisses and Scoobie.
Kisses wants to be his friend so bad!

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AWWWWW they are so cute. It takes time for them to get used to the cat/dog relationship. My nine cats that were all raised with the same two dogs freaked when I got a new dog. Only one was brave enough to even get close to her.

Almost two months later and all of the cats have accepted their canine sister and give her regular headbutts. It takes time but it does happen

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so cute! most of my cats were freaked by the dogs when they first came home, well except for Nike and Eros RIP, they LOVED Vino from the very start, much to his annoyance
Has Takoda met Baby yet?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwww that 2nd picture is absolutely precious. Takoda has just blended himself in so well into his new home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

That is so cute! most of my cats were freaked by the dogs when they first came home, well except for Nike and Eros RIP, they LOVED Vino from the very start, much to his annoyance
Has Takoda met Baby yet?
Oh no! I haven't brought out Baby! Lord that is going to be a whole new can of worms!
Takoda will watch her come down the ramp but otherwise isn't too interested yet.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They look so sweet taking a nap together before long he will be wrestling with them like Lilly and Tavia do. I like the first pic too is as if they are both like lets check this scene out before we get too close. I am guessing Tails has had his nose gotten a few times and is a bit careful with new kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh my goodness Eva!. You'd think Takoda had been with you for months the way he's so relaxed with everyone

I've got to ask, who is baby?
Baby is my Iguana!
My big Iguana.