Are you a coffee lover?

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite?
Do you keep more than one kind on hand? I usually keep 2 or 3 but seem to have gone out of control. Just brought home 3 more bags and here's what I have:

Volcanic Red (recently found this brand at Sprouts WFS): Holiday Blend
, Pumpkin Spice, & Organic Rainforest Reserve (shade grown-curious to know how that makes a difference)

Starbucks: Arabian Mocha Sanani & Italian Roast

Ross (yeah, they have coffee): Hawaiian Gold Kona & French Roast and Jamaica Blue Mountain Blend

Supermarket: Organic Peruvian Forest

I love coffee

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a big coffee drinker - but I do love Frappuccino's - my favorite is Starbucks - Double Chocolate Chip Frap. YUM!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I love all kinds of coffee too, but I cannot just pour a cup and set the cup down or my beloved cat will be right there trying to sneak a drink or at least totally check out the smell, so I have to use one of those slotted top cups like you get at Starbucks. But to answer your question, I prefer unflavored coffee with REAL CREAM and no sugar.

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Funny you say that, I just got back from Starbucks with my friend. I had a Christmas special, Eggnog Latte. It was good. I also looove their Java Chip Frappucino. Mmm. I also had their espresso brownie. Yummy, but probably has about 10000 calories in it. I most likely ate my daily calorie intake there.
So, yeah, my answer is yes, I LOVE COFFEE.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love
coffee...I have a Flavia Fusion machine and can make all sorts of coffee drinks with it...and tea, but I prefer the coffee. My all time favorite coffee is Dunkin Donuts, but unfortunately we don't have that here but we have Starbuck's and I love the nonfat Vanilla Latte!!!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just went to pick up Caribou Coffee's Reindeer Blend. LOVE IT!!

Personally I'm lean more toward Caribou than Starbucks. For some reason Starbucks coffee leaves my stomach upset. Although I did have their christmas blend and it was GOOD!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love coffee. I get Lattes at Starbucks and I used to have Gevalia delivered each month. I got two boxes of French Roast and two boxes of Breakfast Blend each month.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I drink a whole pot, every morning - NO flavors, just as dark and strong as possible. I like my coffee, the same way I like my men - HOT and SWEET!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drink coffee once in awhile. Mostly if I'm really cold or I'm super tired. I do keep coffee in the house for guests. If I drink it it must be flavored and loaded with sugar. Otherwise I can't stand it. I do love French Vanilla cappuccino's though.. yummy..

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a very big coffee drinker. Once and a while I'll have it. I can only stand drinking it if I coat it with sugar. I like cappachino though. yum.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like coffee but my family makes many, many pots of it every day. We've been through about six coffee makers in a few years, no joke.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you bet we are! One of my presents when we were dating was a 4 pack of coffee beans from Starbucks and French Press

We love Jamaica Blue when we can afford it, currently adore Rocket Java which we get at Winco of all places, and in the house at the moment we have a Millstone Brand Kona, Trader Joe's Holiday Blend, and Trader Joe's Double Dark, Cascade Java's Uptown Blend, and a bag of something I got but didn't label

We like our coffee strong with good flavor...hence the bag of kona still sitting here, along with the Uptown Blend..both are too mild.

Oh..also for a medium strength like Columbian Peaberry.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like coffee. I like hot chocolate and I love Irish Creme cappichinos.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I love coffee. I like my coffee on the strong side, with a little cream and no sugar. Dunkin Donuts is my favorite, along with Panera's and Starbucks and at home it's just Folgers. I just recently had the pumpkin spice creamer, and boy was that good!
I occasionally have lattes too, which are very good, but I prefer regular coffee.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not even going to begin to tell ya'll what's in my cabinents
There's tons of tea, coffee, hot chocolate mixes, vietnamese drinks, you name it

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

I drink a whole pot, every morning - NO flavors, just as dark and strong as possible. I like my coffee, the same way I like my men - HOT and SWEET!

I like my coffee strong, no flavors, with cream and splenda.