coldwater creek

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night while on break I saw a catalog with that name and I was wondering if anyone has heard of it before because it had a really cute sweater that had cats on it but their prices were so high that sweater was like $89 and I can't pay that much money for one piece of clothing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where is that at? Is it in Eastern Kentucky or Western. I live in Western

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Last night while on break I saw a catalog with that name and I was wondering if anyone has heard of it before because it had a really cute sweater that had cats on it but their prices were so high that sweater was like $89 and I can't pay that much money for one piece of clothing.
Oh yes they have lots of really nice things, and there clothes are made really good. they are a bit pricey though

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I ordered one really expensive nice sweater from them for my mom last year for Christmas. She usually wears a Medium, but I got a large just in case. Yeah...the large was too small! I was so peeved....mom has since ordered from them & all the clothes were too small, even though she got a size bigger than she needed.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've ordered from them before.
You can get some good deals in their "Outlet" section online.

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's my favorite place to shop to treat myself -they ,also, have outlets where you can get stuff at reasonable prices-have one near me
Coldwater Creek is usually pretty good in returns,etc.I ordered a silver pin from them several yrs. ago -wore it 2x & the clasp broke-I called them & they told me to take it to a jewelers,have it fixed & send them a copy of the bill & I was reimbursed-on the online outlets you have to order when you see item because they go quickly

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They have a store here and ARE a bit pricey, for my budget. Recently,I found a Coldwater Creek skirt, in a thrift store. It is a purple velvet broomstick skirt and I got it for $6. I've seen similar ones there, for $80-$90. I wish it was my size but, my Mom is going to love it (I'm just not going to tell her where I bought it
).

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have puchased a few items from their store. It would be good to go their and try on their clothes so you have an idea of how they fit. Subscribe to their website too. They always have deals that if you buy $75-$100 of stuff they give you $25 off!!