8-Bit we are all aware...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that if you eat to fast you tend to throw up. It's okay that this happens, but if you could refrain from throwing up off the side of you kitty tree down on to the couch that would be much appreciated. There are some things in the world that are too gross to watch.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry, but...

I know it's a lot less amusing when you have to actually clean it up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I'm very sorry, but...

I know it's a lot less amusing when you have to actually clean it up!
Thank goodness I have a couch cover I can rip off and wash.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Yeah 8-Bit! At least aim for the leather chairs.
I KNOW!!!! He could at least attempt to destroy the two pieces of furniture that I hate!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewww!
Sometimes I think he's a long lost cousing of Velvet's - she always pukes everywhere- i swear i'm always washing her laundry more than mine
The most disghusting thing i've ever seen her do is when she was laying on the top of my headboard on my bed one day, she stood up and vomited over the side...which got on the headboard, the throw pillows, the comfortor, the bed skirt, and on my carpet- it was soo gross, and it took forever to clean. Why is it that cat's always enjoy throwing up in the spots that make the most mess???
(it's been addressed by the vet
)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not to turn this into a gross out thread, but....

The grossest thing Trent did was in the middle of the night, he had a hairball when he was sleeping on top of the headboard. Apparently it just hit him and he didn't have a chance to get down (he's usually very good about getting on the floor). But he was trying to get down, and thus "ooped" right on hubby's pillow. Unfortunately, hubby was laying down at the time. FORTUNATELY, hubby was awake and heard the retching above his head and shot up just seconds before it hit.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The grossest thing Trent did was in the middle of the night, he had a hairball when he was sleeping on top of the headboard. Apparently it just hit him and he didn't have a chance to get down (he's usually very good about getting on the floor). But he was trying to get down, and thus "ooped" right on hubby's pillow. Unfortunately, hubby was laying down at the time. FORTUNATELY, hubby was awake and heard the retching above his head and shot up just seconds before it hit.
Ewwwww!
That is soo gross

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh 8-Bit, you and Conner must be fast friends. He thinks that when he has to throw up it should be just as much my concern as his, so likes to do it on my bed pillows. My outrageously expensive bed pillows. And as a kitten when he got furballs he would sit his little furcovered fluffy butt directly on my chest while I was in bed sleeping and retch his little heart out. I would sleepily push him off but he would whine and crawl sweetly right back on top and heave the contents of his upset tummy right on my chest. These boys need lessons in manners, lol. No 8bit, it is NOT nice to puke on meowmy's couch, and Conner, nobody likes the feel of wet regurgitated kitty goop on their neck. Thank you very much!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
In the past, Much would hang her head over the edge of a counter and let go. She works for maximum splashing.

8-bit really needs to understand that he needs to get rid of the ugly chairs that mommy doesn't like.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

that if you eat to fast you tend to throw up. It's okay that this happens, but if you could refrain from throwing up off the side of you kitty tree down on to the couch that would be much appreciated. There are some things in the world that are too gross to watch.
I would know that pukeing sound anywhere
I'll be running all over the house with a paper towel to get the to throw up on that
And right when I get there
Little do they know I have to determine if that sound came from upstairs if I'm down or downstairs if I'm up
And they have total disreguard for the way my legs feel after going up and down all day and night

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i wish teufel did that to my ex bf!