Meet Elliot

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Is this the one with the pink collar? He does look sweet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Is this the one with the pink collar? He does look sweet.
That's him. I took off the collar when I got him home because a male cat shouldn't be wearing a pink collar
but am holding on to it in case anybody calls to claim him.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

That's him. I took off the collar when I got him home because a male cat shouldn't be wearing a pink collar
Real Men wear pink
He's a handsome boy, hopefully his owner will reclaim him.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, Elliot is so adorable!! He has the sweetest little face, I would just love to give him a big kiss! Bless you for caring for him.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys! It's been a week since I put up flyers in the neighborhood and have been running a newspaper ad. So far, nobody's claimed this love bug, so I'm getting him fixed, vaccinated, etc...this week, and will put him up for adoption soon if his owner doesn't turn up. The neighbors say he'd been hanging around for a few weeks and think he was probably abandoned.

jae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Thanks, guys! It's been a week since I put up flyers in the neighborhood and have been running a newspaper ad. So far, nobody's claimed this love bug, so I'm getting him fixed, vaccinated, etc...this week, and will put him up for adoption soon if his owner doesn't turn up. The neighbors say he'd been hanging around for a few weeks and think he was probably abandoned.
How could ANYONE abandon something so gosh darn cute? Well that is beyond my comprehension. Good luck on finding a new home but if you ask me He thinks he already has from the look on his face.

Jae with Isabell and Disaster

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jae

How could ANYONE abandon something so gosh darn cute? Well that is beyond my comprehension. Good luck on finding a new home but if you ask me He thinks he already has from the look on his face.

Jae with Isabell and Disaster
It's beyond me too!
If some idiot did abandon him, it's definitely their loss. I'd love to keep this big, sweet boy if I could.

Here's a couple more pics of Elliot playing. What a cutie!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/eilcon/DSCN7514.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/eilcon/DSCN7513.jpg

asparkles98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well bless you for the GREAT care of this wonderful cutie. He looks like a great cat, good luck finding him a great and well-deserved home. He looks just like the cat I had when I was a little girl !