Vibes please

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I really need a big kick in the butt
I can't even get motivated at all, I am not even in the mood for the Holidays, I have so many things I need to be doing and I can't find the enegry to do any of it.. I just want to do nothing. I only work 2 days a week and I still don't want to do anything I think I have the worst case of tired butt
Why when you need to do things at the worst time you can't get moving .... I have only bought 1 thing HELP !!!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep going and things will get better. I have always admired you greatly for hte perseverance you have shown over your feral colony. You can do it, things get to us all sometimes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Keep going and things will get better. I have always admired you greatly for hte perseverance you have shown over your feral colony. You can do it, things get to us all sometimes.
Ahhh Thank You Jenny .. You are so right I guess I should stop and think about what all that took and I'm still standing

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it weird how it happens that way? When you have the most to do is exactly the time you feel like doing nothing. Do something nice for yourself. Take a big nice bath with a bright and zesty scent, put clothes on, fix your hair, and do your makeup. After going through all of the work to do that, you won't be able to waste your efforts by sitting at home. Get out and do whatcha gotta do, then grab takeout, go home, and veg as a gift to yourself for being productive!