Noodles just absolutely had me in stitches!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I soooo needed a video camera tonight! Noodles and I were playing with the cat dancer, which is her favorite toy. Well, we'd been playing for a bit when she pulled it out of my hand. I have the kind with only another cardboard twisty on the end to hold onto. So when she yanked it away from me she was basically sitting on the play end of it...and then she noticed the handle. Well first she batted it a few times. Then she picked it up and tried to carry it into the kitchen.

That's when she noticed the other end following her! I think at first it startled her and the she tried to get it! She had herself spinning in tight circles, holding the handle herself! She must have spun around at least 50 times, and I mean full speed! She just kept going and going! Mooch couldn't figure out how to get in on the game. I was laughing so hard I couldn't get the sound out and my eyes were just tearing.

Of course at that moment my mother called and thought something was wrong. Took me a minute to get any breath to tell her what she did. My stomach hurts from laughing. If I can get her to duplicate that on video......oh it was just too much! I had to share!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, there may not be a video, but you have described well enough to put a big grin on my face. What fun!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bet that was fun to watch
I always find that I enjoy watching them playing so much by the time I realise I should get the camera/video, all the fun & games is done with

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Your description was perfect, no video needed!

What amazing creatures they are.

She seems to have figured out how to entertain herself (and you by the sounds of it)

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, Noodles, what a silly girl you are. Kitties do the darndest things. Conner entertains himself with mirrors (he's rather conceited) and milk jug ring, and in the process entertains me as well. :-)