"3" New Ragdolls Update!

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welp..........Today is day #5 for my 3 new Ragdolls. I bought 2 flame/cream point 13 week old brothers plus their 3 year old mother a beautiful seal tortie point last Monday
I already had 2 other Ragdolls.....a 5 1/2 year old mitted blue point mother and her pretty 4 year old seal lynx point daughter
I also have a 9 year old rescued male mixed breed. I put the 3 new Raggies in my bedroom for 72 hours before releasing them to the rest of the clan. Everything has been going great. My seal lynx point female is still growling and hissing at the new raggies but is not swatting or biting them thank god
I bought a 68" cat tree and put it together yesterday and they simply love playing and sleeping on it
I am glad that I adopted my 3 Ragdoll mini family as the "2" 13 week old brothers are inseparatable and play together almost constantly
The breeder told me that she would not sell the boys separately because of their close bond. She gave me a deal of the century to take all three including the mother "Chubba Wubba" I have named the biggest boy "Brutus" and am leaning toward the name "Shanahan"......Shanny for short for the other boy
I just can't believe that I have 6 indoor only cats now

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad they are all getting along somewhat.

Maybe when you get 14 you can wonder about why you have that many!
But mine have their own little house, so I don't have the fur problems.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have pictures of them anywhere? I sure would love to see them and your seal lynx point also. I have a SLP, too. Any Siamese is beautiful to me......actually all cats are beautiful! I checked the fur pictures but I didn't see them...a link to piccies?

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK I just looked thru the fur pictures again and found your lovely kitties!!! They are beautiful!!! My SLP is shorthaired but I'm feeding a stray that looks like his long haired sibling, gorgeous cat...quite like yours. We believe Siam was dumped here and this "new" kitty and and it's sibling look about 6 months younger than Siam so we think the original dumpers visited us again.
They won't let us get near but we keep them fed and have shelter for them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by spudsmom

OK I just looked thru the fur pictures again and found your lovely kitties!!! They are beautiful!!! My SLP is shorthaired but I'm feeding a stray that looks like his long haired sibling, gorgeous cat...quite like yours. We believe Siam was dumped here and this "new" kitty and and it's sibling look about 6 months younger than Siam so we think the original dumpers visited us again.
They won't let us get near but we keep them fed and have shelter for them.
Hello.....maybe I misunderstood you........but Ragdolls and Siamese cats are not related at all
The only thing they have in common is they are both blue eyed and pointed cats
Nothing else. Do you have any pictures of your kitties?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Slave2_Ragdolls

Hello.....maybe I misunderstood you........but Ragdolls and Siamese cats are not related at all
The only thing they have in common is they are both blue eyed and pointed cats
Nothing else. Do you have any pictures of your kitties?
I believe he's talking about a cat named "Siam", not a Siamese. Though I could be wrong.