Wake Up!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband has been napping for 2 hours now. We were all ready to go and get some shopping done.....and he went and corked off! If I try to wake him up he'll get cranky!

I was thinking of trying to get the cats to wake him up....but Noodles is currently sacked out on the desk in here with me (shhhh...don't tell DH that!) and Mooch is also asleep. Anyone got any ideas!?!

I think I have a watergun in the other room.....

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Line treats up on top of him. I'm sure the cats will help retrieve them.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

My husband has been napping for 2 hours now. We were all ready to go and get some shopping done.....and he went and corked off! If I try to wake him up he'll get cranky!

I was thinking of trying to get the cats to wake him up....but Noodles is currently sacked out on the desk in here with me (shhhh...don't tell DH that!) and Mooch is also asleep. Anyone got any ideas!?!

I think I have a watergun in the other room.....
To wake up DH from a nap I have been known to: 1. Lock up Bit and Scratch in our bed room. 2. Go get a can of kitty treats. 3. Place said treats on DH body. 4. Open the door.

He still loves me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

To wake up DH from a nap I have been known to: 1. Lock up Bit and Scratch in our bed room. 2. Go get a can of kitty treats. 3. Place said treats on DH body. 4. Open the door.

He still loves me.
Oh that's bad!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

He still loves me.
Sounds like a good idea to me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eventually I just went and stood over him and stared at him. And it worked! Works when the cats do that to me too! And he didn't even get cranky for it! So I got him to get up and we went to do some shopping and just got home from dinner out. And guess what? He's asleep again.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Eventually I just went and stood over him and stared at him. And it worked! Works when the cats do that to me too!
Glad it worked!