My niece says "Hi!"

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, my niece, Kaleigh, who's 6, is here spending the night and she wanted to say "Hi" because she loves kitties.
She has two kittens named Jack and Dori. She wants me to tell you that Jack likes to cuddle and Dori likes being petted. Dori is gray and white and Jack is black and white. She loves them a lot and says they're fun.

We went out for dinner tonight and had yummy hot fudge cake, then came home and watched movies and ate popcorn. Kaleigh also played with my kitties and got to pet Claire. She says Claire is nice and fuzzy!

That's all, we're going to bed soon. Have a good night!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Kaleigh
Your Auntie speaks of you like you are a precious little love muffin. Jack and Dori really sound like sweet little babies. I bet you cuddle and pet them all the time. I can just imagine they love you so much.
I hope you are having fun with your Auntie. We all love her around here, shes helps a lot of lost kitties.

Maybe your Auntie will let you stay up late and watch TV? Ask her. Have fun baby girl and come back and look at all the kitty pictures soon.

Bye Kaleigh

Pam

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Hey guys, my niece, Kaleigh, who's 6, is here spending the night and she wanted to say "Hi" because she loves kitties.
She has two kittens named Jack and Dori. She wants me to tell you that Jack likes to cuddle and Dori likes being petted. Dori is gray and white and Jack is black and white. She loves them a lot and says they're fun.

We went out for dinner tonight and had yummy hot fudge cake, then came home and watched movies and ate popcorn. Kaleigh also played with my kitties and got to pet Claire. She says Claire is nice and fuzzy!

That's all, we're going to bed soon. Have a good night!
That's really sweet and she's so lucky to know and share the joy of kitties at such a young age.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kaleigh! I'm so happy that you are becoming quite the little cat-lover! I have 3 cats...My cat Raphael is a lot like Jack. he's black and white and he likes to cuddle! He also likes to meow as often as possible. My cat Leo is a tabby, which means he has stripes. He likes to play and has the loudest purr ever. My cat Gracie is a calico cat, meaning she has patches of white, black and orange, like Halloween colors. She also likes to cuddle and she looovves treats.

Have fun visiting you auntie and tell her that I'm going to look for the information she asked me to get her....she'll know what I mean!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kaleigh. Sounds like you are a good moewmy to your kitties and they sound wonderful. We love your auntie and know how excited she was that you were coming to spend the weekend with her. I hope you are both having a lot of fun and good times. I'm awfully jealous of that chocolate fudge cake though - I sure wish I could have had some.

Bijou doesn't like chocolate cake but Mika loves cheese.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kaleigh!
Thanks for visiting us! It sounds like you and your auntie had a great night

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kaleigh! chocolate fudge cake for dinner??! I want Eileen to be my Auntie!!
hope you had a lot of fun and stayed away from Gracie

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kaleigh! Hot fudge cake? YUM! Aunt Eileen sure is a fun Aunt for having that!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kaleigh! Sounds like you're having a great time visiting your Auntie Eileen. She's a pretty sweet lady, and we love her here. She thinks you're pretty special too, so it's very sweet of you to drop in and say hello. Sounds like you are a very good Kitty Mom.

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Hi, this is Renee. I thought your neice might want to see new photos of the boys and their big sister, Lady. Thank your neice for us for spending time with them when they were at your house!
Can you believe how they've grown?!

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I sent two of Lady and none of Deacon--whoops!
Let's try that again!
[/IMG]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to thank all of you for your sweet replies to Kaleigh.
She was so excited when I read her your posts and loved looking at the pictures of all your beautiful kitties!
She's learning to read and spell and is very proud that she can spell CAT!

We had great time together. Kaleigh's such a pretty, sweet, smart little girl (at least her Aunt Eileen thinks so!)
and I'm so proud that she's already on her way to being a cat lover!

Thanks again for making her feel so welcome on TCS. You guys are the best.

Special thanks to Renee for the latest pics of those adorable boys and their gorgeous big sister!