What's your favorite Christmas movie?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Christmas Story.... "you'll shoot your eye out kid!"
I got DH a tee that says that on it this year for x-mas. And I love when he gets the leg lamp and says "look it's Italian, it says fraaa jeel ay" fragile....

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also love A Christmas Story. My absolute favourite part is probably "I can't put my arms down!!!!" LMAO. I love that movie. Also dig One Magic Christmas with Mary Steenbergen, cuz we used to watch it every year.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's this Claymation Christmas special with the California Raisins (remember them?) and a bunch of silly shorts ... It amuses the heck out of me every time I see it. Also, the Muppets Christmas special where they go to Fozzie's grandmother's house and the Fraggles are there -- I love me my Fraggles!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"A Christmas Story" What a nutty fun family!
"The Family Man" with Nicholas Cage and Tea Leoni is growing on me. Watched the rerun the other night. "Miracle on 34th Street" and "It's A Wonderful Life" always and forever good.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger says: Meowmy would tell you herself, but right now she's outside with her tongue stuck to the metal lamppost.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Christmas Story, all the older Christmas cartoons (Rudoloph, Frosty) and.... ELF!! With Will Ferrell - its my all time fav!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that Sam Elliot movie Prancer. When I lived at home my mom and I would watch it every year.

I also have to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Elf every year.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorina

The clay-mation Rudolph. I just love Hermie the Elf!
Is that the one with abominable snowman? I was terrified of that one!

Originally Posted by laureen227

White Christmas.
That is my all time absolute favorite movie. I believe it is still in my DVD player from the last time I watched it.

I love, besides White Christmas, the Charlie Brown Christmas, and an old one I believe is called 'The Day They Saved Santa Clause.' - Either that or it was 'The Day They Saved Christmas'