My computer crashed

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night as I was getting on here, my computer crashed.My hard drive is fried and Dell said it is corrupted.So, now I am without a computer at home.
I am at the Library right now so I can get on here to post.I am soooo going through withdrawls

Thankfully I have a warrranty on my computer for another few months.
So, needless to say, as soon as it is fixed.....I'll be back
That should be within the next week.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Man I dont know what I would do without TCS! Even for a few days! Hopefully you get it fixed fast!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, and right in time for Christmas too!!!They only let you have an hour on the computers here so my time is limited.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can soooo sympathize! Mine did this back in the beginning of October.

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Last night as I was getting on here, my computer crashed.My hard drive is fried and Dell said it is corrupted.So, now I am without a computer at home.
I am at the Library right now so I can get on here to post.I am soooo going through withdrawls

Thankfully I have a warrranty on my computer for another few months.
So, needless to say, as soon as it is fixed.....I'll be back
That should be within the next week.
My brother's Dell just crashed & he was told the same thing-it was his second Dell to crash & burn & he's done with them-next one is going to be HP

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel for ya. Mine crashed a few months ago. I hope you have everything backed up.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

So far I haven't met anyone who's gotten a Dell that doesn't have problems within a year. Sorry about yours!
I agree- my dell laptop has had more than its fair share of issues

Tammy- you soooooo have to get it fixed soon! I'm gonna miss you! Hehe, you'll have to sneak off to the library and talk to us

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

So far I haven't met anyone who's gotten a Dell that doesn't have problems within a year. Sorry about yours!
I hope this doesn't jinx me, but I've had mine for a year and a half, and I totally LOVE it! Of course, it isn't a laptop, but I've been really happy with mine!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is not a lap top either.I've had it for almost 2 years,so this is new to me.I've never had a problem with it before!!!
It's still messed up!!! I just wish that Dell would get someone who can speak English for English speaking customers

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mine is not a lap top either.I've had it for almost 2 years,so this is new to me.I've never had a problem with it before!!!
It's still messed up!!! I just wish that Dell would get someone who can speak English for English speaking customers
Awww, i'm sorry you're still having problems. That stinks! I hope they can get it fixed soon. Are you still using the libary computers? By the way, I got your card yesterday! Hehe, made my day!
Colin is mailing yours today

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I'm here at the Library right now.The GREAT thing about it, is they have HIGH SPEED internet!!! WOO HOO!!!! I love it!!!
But, they only allow you to have an hour at the puters and that's it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, I'm here at the Library right now.The GREAT thing about it, is they have HIGH SPEED internet!!! WOO HOO!!!! I love it!!!
But, they only allow you to have an hour at the puters and that's it.
Well, at least you get to use it for an hour that you wouldn't be able to at home
I hope you're able to get your pc fixed soon
Sometimes you just have to stay on the dell people to get your stuff fixed, otherwise they'll take their own sweet time.