I'm a regular!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Had to run out on my lunch hour to do a couple of errands, so decided I might as well grab something to eat at my favorite fast food place. Anyone care to venture a guess what that might be?

Anyway, I pulled up to the drive-thru window and the cashier started to remind to call the 800 # on the receipt for a chance at winning $1,000. Then she said, "Oh, I don't have to tell you that. You're a regular customer."

Guess that's what happens when you stop by Taco Bell at least once (or twice) a week!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thats okay Eileen, maybe they should start giving you discounts?
Definitely!
I'm one of their most loyal customers!

Originally Posted by Bella713

Ohh I love Taco Bell What do u get?????
My usual - a spicy chicken burrito and a meximelt.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thats okay Eileen, maybe they should start giving you discounts?
I think you should. We go to our local Subway so much that we actually get free cookies.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's nice to be recognized as a regular. There's a place we go fairly regularly with a friend of ours, and most times, whoever's on just waves us in and brings our favourite bottle of wine, three glasses and an order of calamari
-- sometimes they'll ask whether it's a two-order night first.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmmmmm.....I love taco bell....the best time to visit them is after a few drinks....the drive through is open till 3am!!!
And my girlfriends all make fun of me cause I can relate anything to a taco bell...

example: "Heather, where is the Burlington Coat Factory at in North Wales?"

me: "you know where the taco bell is? you make a left at that light!"

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are re modeling our Taco Bell and when they are done I am going there with my parents for a few hard shell tacos, their potato oles or whatever they are called and a Mountain Dew Baja Blast
(you can only get it at Taco Bell, but I wish they sold it everywhere since it's yummy!
)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

they are re modeling our Taco Bell and when they are done I am going there with my parents for a few hard shell tacos, their potato oles or whatever they are called and a Mountain Dew Baja Blast
(you can only get it at Taco Bell, but I wish they sold it everywhere since it's yummy!
)
The potato oles are at Taco Johns, but Taco Bell's Fiesta Potatoes are yummy!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh thanks, Mackenzie!
I don't like Taco Johns..they don't drain their taco meat and it makes the tacos soggy.
I only like their cream cheese flautas there, though.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the feeling of being recognized as a regular! There are a couple little ma-and-pa type places here in the neighborhood that I frequent. At the Pasta Bowl, it started off with "you're the iced tea people, aren't you" and now we're up to "Hi, Ian, Hi Allie...the usual today?"

No taco bells around here, though.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loooove taco bell. The people at pizza pizza here know me and my boyfriend pretty well now. It used to be like that at Subway and then the one day a girl that was working there was like you eat here so much, you should just apply here...and I did and now I work there.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss the Taco Bell where we used to live, it was combined with a KFC. So you had a A LOT of good choices for food. YUM!