the Daily Thread TGIF Dec. 1

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's FRIDAY!!!

Nice warm start for today (66) but we are getting storms later. Thankfully no snow or ice.

No picture for today's holiday, but it is World AIDS Day. Hope for a cure for this terrible disease that is so widespread.

Have a good day everyone!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wooo hooo and it's count down to santa coming as well!!

A cold but sunny day here. I got the box out with all my tree decorations in ready to put up tomorrow

I'm doing some more christmas shopping tomorow then my neice and a couple of her friends are coming over in the evening for a couple of glasses of wine

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yaaaaa!!! Have been waiting for this all week. I'm meeting friend tonight for her birthday celebration
can't wait, we haven't seen each other in quite a while so this is going to be extra fun!!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

It's FRIDAY!!!

Nice warm start for today (66) but we are getting storms later. Thankfully no snow or ice.

No picture for today's holiday, but it is World AIDS Day. Hope for a cure for this terrible disease that is so widespread.

Have a good day everyone!
You must live in New England too.

I woke up this morning - windows open - 62 degrees!
Suppose to hit 66 today, but ton's of rain. Rain doesn't matter though - I can't believe it's December and I have my windows open.

Tomorrow though - all this goes away - 40 degrees all weekend, then 30's all next week.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just droped to 7degrees Going to get up to 24 today. Got our first snow yesterday morning it was 19 degrees then and just 3 days ago it was 70 degrees big fall in temp in the last few days.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone

I feel great as I ALREADY went to the gym this morning..got up at 5:30am and went for an hour
I am on the ball today!! I have a conference tonight so I couldn't go then and I was dreading getting up so early, but the feeling of accomplishment is amazing

So, like I mentioned, I have this long 8 hour conference starting at 1:30 this afternoon, then will be gettnig home at like 10pm!! Its sucks..

Tomorrow is my work Christmas party though, and I am going to order the biggest steak, I can't wait!! AND I have MONDAY OFF
and next Friday off!!!
I am such a slacker

I live near Icklemiss, so our weather forecast is the same...RAIN
And it is supposed to get cold this weekend

Anyway, now that I've written a daily novel...

Have a great day folks

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all..........we had that warm weather. Today it's 40's and 60mph winds! Plus tons and tons of rain........anyone have a boat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

You must live in New England too.

I woke up this morning - windows open - 62 degrees!
Suppose to hit 66 today, but ton's of rain. Rain doesn't matter though - I can't believe it's December and I have my windows open.

Tomorrow though - all this goes away - 40 degrees all weekend, then 30's all next week.
Nope, in NC. It has been a crazy week weather wise for us...

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cloudy here and 7 degrees celsius (~44 fahrenheit).

I met a really nice guy last summer, a couple of months after my divorce. We've been together ever since. Today put an end to that, it didn't work out after all.
I'm sad, but also relieved that the situation is finally clear. We decided to stay good friends still.

I'm so going to go out with my sister tonight and try to forget all about it. My ex-hubby suggested I put on my mini skirt and pick up a man or a few.
Not ready for that yet, though.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! I am having a fat day. All the pants that fit me right are dirty so I am weaing some that are a little snug. Not like skin tight but tighter than I like. TGIF!! And Lee took me to work so I don't have the truck and I don't like being without it. Ugh!!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What am I supposed to do? Sit around and wait for you? Well I can't do that. There's no turning back.

It's a balmy 29 degrees here in soon to be sunny Tucson, Arizona. My ferals still didn't come out for breakfast, my insiders are warm as toast and got full bellies.

My car is in bandages and I have had to duct tape the mirror, but at least it runs and I am at work, safe and sound (sort of) and headed for my second cup of coffee.

Everyone have a safe and happy Friday and a wonderful weekend.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Another dreary day here, but as Lisa said, it is warm.

I'm trying to work on Christmas cards, and getting packages ready to ship. I may need to run to the store for some odds and ends. I think I will go back to the one where one of the employees called me "young lady" yesterday

My house is as decorated as it is going to be at this point, except for the tree. We will probably start that this weekend. I need to get in gear with Christmas shopping also! I feel so behind this year!

Have a great Friday!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's decided to snow, finally! My classes are so done this year and I have to look forward to early exams! *dances* And someone brought home some chocolate pecan fudge and .... well .... I'll have a better lunch, I promise

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up to overcast, windy conditions. I think we have already reached out high for the day (25F or about 9C)!!
I was terribly lazt yesterday so I have to make up for it today. Have to start putting around decorations and the containers all all lined up in the hallway.
Hopefully Neil & I are going shopping tonite for items-I did take care my godson this am. Only a BIL and Neil left to go (plus some odds and ends for Mom and Dad.
I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow then late afternon we will be watching our neighbor's children for a few hours (They are 8 an 10). Perhaps go to local Christmas parade and then back here for Hot cocoa and perhaps some crafts that they can take home!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Can someone tell me why I bothered drying my hair? I am sopping wet now
But don't you love that rain water rinse? (Old television commercial.)

The cold front passed through with lots of high winds and cold temps, but no snow - yet...

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Good morning all..........we had that warm weather. Today it's 40's and 60mph winds! Plus tons and tons of rain........anyone have a boat?
Sail boat here in the family Susie, I'll sent it

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

But don't you love that rain water rinse? (Old television commercial.)
Next time I will just leave the shampoo in - an umbrella was pointless with the winds we had this morning - it is still nasty out there but at least you can see outside now