TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Site Help › I figured out photoshop but I am not that good
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I figured out photoshop but I am not that good

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Ok I have 14 days left on my free trial and I have a little bit of a hand tremor but I was finally able to cut bella out it took me some time tho like 3 days but I wanted to see what u people though about my siggy that I made



I kno I missed a few pieces on Bella so there is some gray grrr its hard for me to do this stuff ! I am trying tho !
post #2 of 14
I think that is excellent, a lot better than my early ones
Have you tried ebay for a cheaper Photoshop CD?
post #3 of 14
An excellent early try

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom View Post
I kno I missed a few pieces on Bella so there is some gray grrr its hard for me to do this stuff ! I am trying tho !
If you want to get rid of that gray and make it look more 'natural' just increase the 'feather' on your cut out (it is at the top bar when you select a cut out tool)
post #4 of 14
is Photoshop best for making signatures?
post #5 of 14
I just saw Photoshop Elemets 5.0 for $56.00 plus $12.00 shipping Brand new in the box not an OEM, They want $ 50.00 for the OEM
post #6 of 14
Personally, I would spend the extra on a non OEM version
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
I maybe be having a little moment but what is an OEM version???? I got photoshop 5.0 now and it was the one where u got photoshop 5.0 elements and premiere elements 3.0 (my mom thought it was a good deal, but I dont have a camcorder and I am still trying to figure out my cameras one )
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Personally, I would spend the extra on a non OEM version
Oh yes it would be foolish not to spend the extra few dollars
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom View Post
I maybe be having a little moment but what is an OEM version???? I got photoshop 5.0 now and it was the one where u got photoshop 5.0 elements and premiere elements 3.0 (my mom thought it was a good deal, but I dont have a camcorder and I am still trying to figure out my cameras one )
It means "Original Manufacture equipment" but no Box, frills or tec support, just the disk I believe. And that $68.00 including shipping is brand new in the box.
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
how do i know if thats what I got, I mean we got it from dell and it came in the box and i got the 2 disks and the book, does that mean I dont have it or I do???? O man I am soo confused and well i got it at the adobe shop on dell
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom View Post
how do i know if thats what I got, I mean we got it from dell and it came in the box and i got the 2 disks and the book, does that mean I dont have it or I do???? O man I am soo confused and well i got it at the adobe shop on dell
Is it photoshop? If it came in a box with the book that's what you want, the OME doesn't have anything but the disk, its a bit cheaper but then you dont have a book and stuff and you get no Tec support. I don't really know why they have them like that but they do, so I would say you have the good one
post #12 of 14
OEM versions are sold to computer companies to pre-install (or sell with computers), they usually come as a disk in a white paper sleeve, they don't have the handbook or tech support, so unless you are saving ALOT by buying one, you already know the program and don't need the tech support it isn't recommended.
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
OEM versions are sold to computer companies to pre-install (or sell with computers), they usually come as a disk in a white paper sleeve, they don't have the handbook or tech support, so unless you are saving ALOT by buying one, you already know the program and don't need the tech support it isn't recommended.


I would need more then they offer in Tec support They would not want to hear from me but once
post #14 of 14
I think I have called tech support once (disk wouldn't install and had to be replaced), you can find a lot more info than they can offer online, with pics that are alot easier to follow... but photoshop is not cheap, and I would prefer being able to get replacement disks and the upgrade versions for properly registered software
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Site Help
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Site Help › I figured out photoshop but I am not that good