hmm what is my willie any ideas

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok well we rescued will about 5 years ago and I have a kittie book on breeds but I have a few in mind that he could be any ideas or inputs I would love to hear other peoples opinions he has gained weight suddently and whoa he is a big boy
but he is also very lovable
and he loves to give u his paw to get picked up, he is very laid back and also underneath of him is a little curly
also he is not vocal at all and when he does meow u can barely hear him so I hope this can help somewhat or even a mix...I just would love to hear your opinions on him

His tail is very very fluffy

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know but I just wanted to say LOOK at that mane! Very handsome cat you have there. Nate said that he can feel an asthma attack coming on just looking at all that fur. Beautiful kitty
I love the shape of his face.

wildfire

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Holy %#$@!
He looks to be part lion or something.

That mane makes him look FIERCE!

He's a beautiful boy, really.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hes lovely he looks like he has alot of Maine Coon cat in his background to me.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maine coon or Norweigen Forest cat in the background. Body/head look maine coon, but the heavier coat looks more like the NFC with the ruff.

I don't see too many maines with that heavy of a ruff. Nice cream color on your kitty

And I've seen some MC's / NFC's that have a slight wave in the fur - its natural.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Maine coon or Norweigen Forest cat in the background. Body/head look maine coon, but the heavier coat looks more like the NFC with the ruff.

I don't see too many maines with that heavy of a ruff. Nice cream color on your kitty

And I've seen some MC's / NFC's that have a slight wave in the fur - its natural.
see those are the 2 I was thinking
hmm maybe he got both in him
that would be different
but yep those are the 2 that were in my mind tha he was I did research on both breeds and he seems a little bit of both

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not qualified to answer your question, but man, he is handsome. My kitties are swooning!

felinelover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

I'm not qualified to answer your question, but man, he is handsome. My kitties are swooning!
Great picture of your siggi-cat.
Karin

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If the 2nd picture (out of 4) is a "red" tabby, then explain the other 3 pictures that show him to be a CREAM tabby. Cream is the dilute of red.

I know my basic genetics. Her cat is a CREAM tabby. The lighting in the 2nd picture makes him red for some reason.

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Only problem with that picture - it makes him look like a red tabby instead of the pretty cream...
Another 'problem'... he looks like he has a bob tail in that picture! He's GORJUSSS though!!!
He looks like a mini lion! My husband and I saw a cat that looked a lot like your boy at PetsMart last week (we visit and play with the kitties as often as we can, even when we don't need anything from there
) We were BOTH in love! Wait til I get home and show him pics of your baby!