Any horse owners??

catbabe12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I own 2 appys names fiinagin and molly 2 mules clip and clop 1 aqh cathy and a tb named mitsy a gypsy vanner named shaddow and a paint named iggy
i have quite a bran full

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Used to does that count
We Raised and Raised Thoroughbreds and Quaters, raised a bunch of foals, and had the most Beautiful Kentucky Bred Stallion who was the kindest Stud Horse I have ever seen, I loved it when I was doing it, we had 22 at our place, There Wonderful Beautiful Animals. My 1st DH also was a Trainer

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a TB named Nikadeamus, but I had to let him go a few months ago I am still sad. My MIL and I have three horses, an apendix QH mare named jezebel, a black appy named Uzana (or appy) and a black/chocolate mustang named sundance (mustang sunny I call or rather sing to him
)

Uzana:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3.../horses007.jpg
Sundance:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3.../horses008.jpg
Jezebel:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3.../horses003.jpg
Nika, the love of my life:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3.../Horses/n2.jpg

What do your appys look like? I really would love to have a leopard app, but uzana looks cool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catbabe12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cathy had a foal last week and i named her tazz

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbabe12

Cathy had a foal last week and i named her tazz
That's awesome! What is cathy? your post said AQH did you mean QH and hit the A or is she like an arab/QH?
I also just noticed you have a gypsy Vanner?!!!! What does it look like? I would love to see a picture! I LOVE big feathered horses! I wanted a fresian or andalution, untill just recently I came across a web site from a woman in canada that is breeding them, I like their black and white, but not a real big paint fan, she is selling a colt, (paint) his father is from Germany, and I want him, LOL! He is one of the most stunning horses I have EVER seen.
His name is obryan and he is in germany, a lady in canada has a colt of his for sale, he is a paint (black/white) Like I said I don't really care for paints, but would give any thing to have that colt anyway! He is that gorgeous!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes we have thoroughbred race horses...Exhibit is a Broodmare and has had 2 foals in the last 2 years and it pregnant with another right now.The first a filly is named Tiamo Bella, her Sire is Silver Ghost, and the Colt is unnamed as of yet and his Sire is Slew City Slew(Seattle Slew's son) Exhibit is so very sweet and a good momma!!!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Yes we have thoroughbred race horses...Exhibit is a Broodmare and has had 2 foals in the last 2 years and it pregnant with another right now.The first a filly is named Tiamo Bella, her Sire is Silver Ghost, and the Colt is unnamed as of yet and his Sire is Slew City Slew(Seattle Slew's son) Exhibit is so very sweet and a good momma!!!
hello, this may sound stupid, but I was wondering if you could tell what my horse Nika is, he came from an auction, the guy I got him from said TB I thought he was stbd, but my neighbor is a jockey and races them and said "NO WAY" I sold him as a tb, but still wonder if he is a tb or stbd, he has a tatoo in his lip. After I watched that movie "dreamer I thought TB, but by habbit still say he is a standardbred, his pic is in my previous post (nika) that was taken in the winter and this one is from the fallowing summer, any guesses?
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s/scan0001.jpg

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

hello, this may sound stupid, but I was wondering if you could tell what my horse Nika is, he came from an auction, the guy I got him from said TB I thought he was stbd, but my neighbor is a jockey and races them and said "NO WAY" I sold him as a tb, but still wonder if he is a tb or stbd, he has a tatoo in his lip. After I watched that movie "dreamer I thought TB, but by habbit still say he is a standardbred, his pic is in my previous post (nika) that was taken in the winter and this one is from the fallowing summer, any guesses?
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s/scan0001.jpg
Okay I just love the horses...my husband is the professional...He says it's a thoroughbred, Standardbreds usually have bigger ears and a longer head. He said if u can get the tattoo number u would know for sure of his breeding and anything u needed to know about him! Maybe by contacting the Jockey Club, which registers all the thoroughbreds in the United states! All I know is she looks like our horse and she's a Thoroughbred. He's a Beauty

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Okay I just love the horses...my husband is the professional...He says it's a thoroughbred, Standardbreds usually have bigger ears and a longer head. He said if u can get the tattoo number u would know for sure of his breeding and anything u needed to know about him! Maybe by contacting the Jockey Club, which registers all the thoroughbreds in the United states! All I know is she looks like our horse and she's a Thoroughbred. He's a Beauty
Thanks!
After I watched "dreamer" I thought he was a TB, and when I sold him, thats what I called him. The new owner did get some info on him but didn't tell me much, DOB, breed, where he was born or much else, just that his real name is "awad of money" and he didn't make that, LOL! he placed 2nd once as a 2 year old. but I haven't emailed her, I thought he might have been TB, because I am sure she would have loved to have told me I sold her a different breed then I advertised him as
She was kinda nasty in the email she did send me, so I just don't bother with her now, she seemed so nice (she said any thing I wanted to hear until I handed her his lead, but that's a long sad story
)
Thank-you! (to hubby too!)

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG YOU HAVE A GYPSY VANNER???? That and Friesians are my favorite breeds. I am SO jealous of you for owning one! Where did you get it from and I BEG you to see some pictures!!

catbabe12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
aqh means american quater horse

catbabe12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am gonna put a pic up in a min off my website

catbabe12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
here are the pics the are the pics of the 2 mares that i bought and the foals that they had
i have four gypsys

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are their names? they are beautiful. I would love to see your website, are there more pics of them? Are your cats on the web site, or just the horses? WOW I thought you said you had one vanner, and then you really go and make me jelous and show 2 babies!
Where did you get them from? I would love to see their site if they have one. Where are they from? I found one person in canada, I want to go see them, since I could NEVER afford one

You can just PM me if you would reather