=WC= Feral cats outside the house and we named them

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These are two out of the three cats that frequent our porch (because we feed them).

His name is Bob (well, we named him Bob). He gets into many fights and lost some. As you can see, his ear is hurt and has been like that for a while.

Bob enjoying the sun.

Bob walking across the street.

This little guy is Magic. He is very affectionate and wants to be pet all the time. We are thinking about adopting him in the next few month.

Magic chilling...

chilling still...

This is Krispy. He is shy but since we started to feed them everyday, he is getting more comfortable with us.

If we have the time and space, we would adopt them all. But we wish we could but we can't. Maybe in the future..... Enjoy the pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

They're beautiful
I hope you can take Bob inside. He looks so weathered and tired. He deserves to live in luxury and be pampered
We want to take Bob in but he will not even come close to us. We tried but he just runs away..... We feel really bad for him. At least people in the complex are feeding them. There are at least 2 (including us) to 3 people are feeding them. At least they are getting food. We are planning to buy some shelter for them and put it in the front porch for them in case of rain, wind and hail.

miao_kitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
aww...poor bob and the others. it's a good thing that people are caring for them in at least a small was. the black one is very pretty in the pics!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are beautiful!
have you looked into low cost spay/neuter to have them altared if they haven't been already? I'd be happy to help you try and locate a place in your area if you need help
They look soo cute!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

We are planning to buy some shelter for them and put it in the front porch for them in case of rain, wind and hail.
Bless your heart
I hope Bob and the others go into the shelter when you make it, especially with winter approaching

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, poor Bob
He looks like he's had a really rough life. Magic and Krispy are gorgeous though!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful kittys. Bob makes me very sad. Bless his heart, his hard life shows. I hope he finds some comfort and love in his life that he so very much deserves.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are very sweet.....Bob breaks my heart.....
I wish he could be saved....but alot of times, they are just too untrusting of humans....

Magic is stunning....he looks like a panther....that coat is so shiny & looks ultra soft!

Krispy is soooo cute! That's a great pic too.... the background & his eyes look amazing! What a doll baby....

Thank you to you & your neighbors for feeding & caring about them! You are all angels!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Aw, poor Bob
He looks like he's had a really rough life. Magic and Krispy are gorgeous though!
they are both lovely - i hope you can take in at least one of them. good luck getting Bob to like you
i know how that works - none of the ferals i feed will let me touch them, altho they don't all run away when i come out. a couple are braver than the others.[i currently have 3 adults & 4 kittens - 2 of the adults will watch cautiously - the other adult & the kittens hide].

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Bob
He breaks my heart - but bless you and your neighbors for feeding him and watching over him!

Magic
He's simply gorgeous, someday I hope to have a black cat looking like him!

Krispy looks just adorable!
I love them all!

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, as you all can tell that Bob has been through a lot and led a hard life. Last time his foot was hurt but we could not get to him. We just found out that Krispy's back had some fresh blood and a patch of hair was off. We could not apply medicine because he will not come close
We would take care of them only if they let us touch them. Magic, on the other hand, loves attention and comes by all the time. We gave him Frontline and might take him to the hospital for a full check up soon.

We should be able to get a cheap dog/cat house to put it outside with some waterproof pillows for them this weekend or coming weeks. At least, they will have a shelter for the winter. Well, it is not exactly winter here. We don't consider sunny 75 degrees in December winter... Southern California weather is good for them.

Will update once we get a house for them.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
here another photo of Bob. Check out the right ear.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Bob. He just breaks my heart. He looks so sad and down trodden. It's like life has taken its toll on him. I hope he allows someone to help him. Magic is stunning. He looks so beautiful and healthy. I hope you adopt him into your home, he's just too beautiful to be out there on the mean streets.

What part of Southern California do you live in. I'm in Los Angeles.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Poor Bob. He just breaks my heart. He looks so sad and down trodden. It's like life has taken its toll on him. I hope he allows someone to help him. Magic is stunning. He looks so beautiful and healthy. I hope you adopt him into your home, he's just too beautiful to be out there on the mean streets.

What part of Southern California do you live in. I'm in Los Angeles.
We will try to adopt Magic by early next year. Will have more updates on that later. We don't know how to get to Krispy and Bob to help them. Anyone?

We are located in San Bernardino County.