Radio question of the day: 11/30/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A month from tomorrow night is New Years Eve........will you be going out or staying in?

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Staying in...especially since I am pregnant

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Staying in. Well unless we decide to go out at the last minute. I like staying in better though.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmmm last year we had a big shindig at the restaurant. I am thinking this year, I will probably stay home, but that is not a definite.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We might try inviting some friends over to our place this year (since we've been going over there for years and finally have a place that we can have people over at). Most likely we'll be staying in.

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If my sister and I are staying in we'll throw a party. If not, we'll go to someone else's party, a bar or see a gig if there's an interesting one in town.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll probably be babysitting so my brother and SIL can go out, which is fine with me!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will probably be going out.
/ This year, Colin and I are spending Christmas with my family, and then we will be going to Alabama to spend New Years with his family

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

maybe going out? at long as I'm kissing my hubby I'm happy! He 1st told me he loved me on NYE, under the fireworks.....and he proposed on NYE too....
Jerry proposed on NYE for me too Heather!!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably going to J's sister's New Years' Eve party -- 'cause that's what I've looked forward to all year, spending the night with his family.
Seriously, what I'd rather do is stay in and go to bed at a decent time; after midnight is too late for me.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure - I'd rather stay in, but I'm sure we'll go out with some friends or something.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well the plan right now is for us to throw a party- the first one in our new house! The only potential kink is that I told Chad there was no way we were having a party at our place if (A) it isn't 100% spic & span (which it's never been 100% yet!) and (B) the office isn't unpacked/organized/cleaned/set up/etc.

So we'll see.... if we don't have a party we'll probably end up just sitting around at one of our other friends house like we do every night!