Cat Astrology

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phantom is Taurus (The bull cat) and it suits her to T. Phenom is cancer (the crabby cat) and it pretty must suits her!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got a Taurus (Gracie), a Gemini (Katie) and two Leo's (Peter and Claire).
Interesting!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 4 little Pisces...... And it fits them .... "These felines are gentle, shy, and sensitive"

Im not sure when Easy was born.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Simba-Taurus-Doesn't fit him at all. He's slender-extremely active and playful, and not at all earthy.

Angel-Aquarius-Doesn't fit her either. She's not very inquisitive.

SunLee- Scorpio-Doesn't fit her- She truly is a sweet gentle little lady-She has such a loving nature about her.

Shane-Libra-Doesn't really fit him either. He is anything but a sociable cat. He's also big, burley and clumbsy.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well Louie is a definate Cancer.....it's the crabby kitty sign, nice one minute the devil the next!

and LuckyGirl, well, we don't exactly know her b-day, but the vet said she'd be 1 year in either Aug or Sept. We decided to celebrate her b-day in Sept....but reading the Leo sign....for Aug, is DEFINATELY HER! Spoiled princess, needs constant praise & worship, and is a city girl indeed!
( I guess we should start celebrating in August....
)

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All my boys were rescues, so I don't know when they were born. Judging from the descriptions, though, I can assume that Tailer is an Aquarius (always "helping" around the house), Harvey is a Capricorn (shy but relentless), and Forest is without question a Leo (requires frequent worshipping by all who enter his domain).

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
funny, if you go under "predictions" on that site, then are you & your cat a match, LuckyGirl gets a big red NO for matching with me, but she gets a pretty little check for matching with her daddy!

And Louie didn't match or unmatch either one of us....I guess cause he's so easy going....

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

funny, if you go under "predictions" on that site, then are you & your cat a match, LuckyGirl gets a big red NO for matching with me, but she gets a pretty little check for matching with her daddy!

And Louie didn't match or unmatch either one of us....I guess cause he's so easy going....
LOL - turns out my Gemini babies are a perfect match for me.
(I knew that already, though.
)

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I got Tavia in September and she was somewhere between 3 and 4 months old and she kind doesn't fit either one she is fat though. But she's not crabby except to her vet. She is a bit of a loner she wants you on her terms. Spoiled little girlie she is.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know Chynna's birthday

Abby is Gemini (June 19, 1998), but the description listed doesn't fit her at all. She's talkative, playful and a snuggle bug, and I can't remember ever being bitten or intentionally scratched by her. Heck, she's never even scratched my furniture.