What do you think of this name?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sponsoring a cat cabin in my area for The Cats Protection. A fixed amount come out my bank account each month to them and i get e-mails and pictures of every cat that resides there

Theres 4 cabins with the name of Greek Gods, and i'm thinking of this one, " Hestia ".

HESTIA - Calm Goddess of Home and Homelife, symbolised by the hearth that holds the continually burning flame.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love that name. So you get to name a cabin? How nice of you to sponsor these fur babes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I love that name. So you get to name a cabin? How nice of you to sponsor these fur babes.
No, The Cats Protection have already named the cabins so i just have to pick a name

I'm going to go for that name, but i've a feeling i might do all 4 for the small price they are each month

Heres a link that explains more about them

http://www.cats-protection-newcastle...soracatpen.htm

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

No, The Cats Protection have already named the cabins so i just have to pick a name

I'm going to go for that name, but i've a feeling i might do all 4 for the small price they are each month

Heres a link that explains more about them

http://www.cats-protection-newcastle...soracatpen.htm
It's a wonderful thing even to do one. But if you can do all four, I'm glad you would consider it, you're a good role model for us all.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has a really nice meaning...but to be honest, I'm not sure about that name
No offense though...just being honest