YESSSSS!!!!! My last exam is OVER!!!

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YAY! I just came out of biology - that's my last exam for the year!! Now only a couple more weeks left of school (and no proper lessons!), and then I'm free for the summer!!!!

Also, I'm in a GREAT mood because I just found out I got accepted on a Circus Arts course!! It begins on Monday and is every day for two weeks from 4 till 8, so it's after school. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! I love circus stuff and I can't wait to try it out!!!!
I live out of town, so for the duration of the course I'm staying in my mum's friend's caravan in their garden!
And I'll be doing a lot of cycling to and fro around the city that's for sure! But I totally CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! I'm lucky, because you have to be 17 to do the course and I just turned 17! Phew!!!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrats! The circus stuff sounds really cool.
BTW, is "enkeli" in your nick Finnish or just similar by coincidence?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*parties with everyone*

Ryn, yes, my nickname Enkeli is in Finnish. That's because I love Finland!!!! It's like an obsession!!! I don't really know why, I've never been there...I just think it's an awesome place!! Plus, Santa comes from there! ^___^ And reindeer!!! Porot ovat söpöjä! ^^

Sooo, anyway because of the circus thing I won't be able to post for the next two weeks. *dances* I'm so excited!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MONDAY!!!!!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by enkeli-kitten

*parties with everyone*

Ryn, yes, my nickname Enkeli is in Finnish. That's because I love Finland!!!! It's like an obsession!!! I don't really know why, I've never been there...I just think it's an awesome place!! Plus, Santa comes from there! ^___^ And reindeer!!! Porot ovat söpöjä! ^^
That's interesting. I can't imagine why, though, to me Finland is a pretty boring place.

I was actually born in Lapland, so I've seen countless reindeer, usually crossing a road in a big heard. My friend had a pet reindeer.

Great Finnish, BTW.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by enkeli-kitten

YAY! I just came out of biology - that's my last exam for the year!! Now only a couple more weeks left of school (and no proper lessons!), and then I'm free for the summer!!!!

Also, I'm in a GREAT mood because I just found out I got accepted on a Circus Arts course!! It begins on Monday and is every day for two weeks from 4 till 8, so it's after school. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! I love circus stuff and I can't wait to try it out!!!!
I live out of town, so for the duration of the course I'm staying in my mum's friend's caravan in their garden!
And I'll be doing a lot of cycling to and fro around the city that's for sure! But I totally CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! I'm lucky, because you have to be 17 to do the course and I just turned 17! Phew!!!
Congrats!!!
Biology and Chemistry were my all time favourite courses followed closely by French and English.