Seeing red

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The "Cat Shelving System".....stocked plumb full of Red and Red n'White kitties.

Today was a warm, pretty day (the last one for awhile, according to the weather channel), and the whole gang was lounging in their choice of windows.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

The "Cat Shelving System".....stocked plumb full of Red and Red n'White kitties.

Today was a warm, pretty day (the last one for awhile, according to the weather channel), and the whole gang was lounging in their choice of windows.
Its so insane how the littlest things in the world, or the widest window can make a cat(s) so happy and conent...i posted mikeys window pic in another thread..here it is...it was a rainy day and he was bird hunting!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Aww, I just had to go check out Mikey's other thread. He is SUCH the handsome guy
Thanks! Mike loves to know that the ladies think he's a stud. he has a way with women I tell ya...not so much men but if your a lady he knows how to put on the charm! My friends usually spend more time giving him attention when they come over than visiting with me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That is so cute...do all your cats get along???
They all get along quite well...but

Every now and then, playing will get a little rough, feelings will get hurt, a few swats or punches will get thrown. Then they'll spend a half day or so sulking and sleeping. But by nightfall, their ready to race and be crazy again.