Christmas Cards

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone send them out? I was thinking about sending them out this year with a photo of John & I, and then I was thinking of sending one out of Harley & Davidson, and having them made at WalMart...
I'm sure my family would call me the crazy cat lady, but they all know that already

I love getting Christmas cards in the mail! Especially the photo ones!
I also love getting Christmas letters in the mail, from family I don't see very often, with the letter telling everyone about their year, ect.

What do you do? Do you send anything at all?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending cards out prolly next week...I send little gifts to my clsoe friends..and I have address labels that say Natalie and Trout..

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started to make mine this year but just couldn't make something I was happy with so ended up just buying some I like, but yep, I send Christmas cards and love receiving them too.

Its great at work because we get hundreds and have them everywhere

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending mine out later this week.I LOVE getting them from all over.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I am sending cards out prolly next week...I send little gifts to my clsoe friends..and I have address labels that say Natalie and Trout..
Awww, thats so cute!!

I just saw a commercial yesterday that said you can actually make your own postal stamps now! I thought that would be awesome for Christmas cards - you just upload your photo and they will mail them to you!
www.photostamps.com... I think they are a bit spendy, but I think its an awesome idea!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Does anyone send them out? I was thinking about sending them out this year with a photo of John & I, and then I was thinking of sending one out of Harley & Davidson, and having them made at WalMart...
I'm sure my family would call me the crazy cat lady, but they all know that already

I love getting Christmas cards in the mail! Especially the photo ones!
I also love getting Christmas letters in the mail, from family I don't see very often, with the letter telling everyone about their year, ect.

What do you do? Do you send anything at all?
I sometimes send out cards. But not ones with pics on them. I dunno how I would get them made or anything. So I usually just send pics inside the invalope.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I sometimes send out cards. But not ones with pics on them. I dunno how I would get them made or anything. So I usually just send pics inside the invalope.
You can just take a photo to WalMart (or any other photo place) and pick out the design you like and they will make them up for you!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I send out cards. This year Im sending pictures of all 6 (including my dog) with santa hats on .... and I had stamps made of that picture

heres the stamps.....

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sent some out...this is the pic i used on the front cover...

my grandparents loved it so much they want me to make copies so the can send them to their friends. lol

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I send out cards. This year Im sending pictures of all 6 (including my dog) with santa hats on .... and I had stamps made of that picture

heres the stamps.....
I wanted to do that..just plain stamps..some of Mikey..some of stewie and some of my pythons. I think its just a neat idea!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

heres the stamps.....
You did them! Where did you get them done? The only place I've seen them advertised to get them done is that photostamps.com website.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

I sent some out...this is the pic i used on the front cover...

my grandparents loved it so much they want me to make copies so the can send them to their friends. lol
Oh I wish my boys would cooperate for a photo like that!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly, I stopped sending them when the postage got too high - and this was a long time ago. Saved me money and feeling humiliated that almost no one else cared enough to send me one.

I used to send out about 50 cards, and only get about 12 in return, so I said the heck with that, and now I will keep some, and I'll send them out to just those that send me one.

It's a little sad, actually.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I don't send my cats on a card every year I hear about it...People look forward to it every year...One year I sent our house all decorated and everyone yelled at us LOL This year it's past Christmas cards of Bella all on one card...and the stamp is her from one of the Christmas cards and our return address labels we are all wearing Santa Hats and Bella is wearing a HALO!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh I wish my boys would cooperate for a photo like that!
Oh mikey was very very mad after this..didnt snooze with me at all for a whole night.

Next i wanna get little Harley Davidson shirt or Bandanna for the spring to welcome the warm riding weather (we dont own one but we are from Milwaukee and you just have to love em!) Your boys should totally do something like that! Also this summer it will be Sunglass for birthday invitations lol!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh mikey was very very mad after this..didnt snooze with me at all for a whole night.

Next i wanna get little Harley Davidson shirt or Bandanna for the spring to welcome the warm riding weather (we dont own one but we are from Milwaukee and you just have to love em!) Your boys should totally do something like that! Also this summer it will be Sunglass for birthday invitations lol!
I haven't been able to find any cute cat clothes that are HD brand
Although we were in Build A Bear last week and they had little HD Bandana's for like $12, I shoulda bought them for the boys, they woulda fit them

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I haven't been able to find any cute cat clothes that are HD brand
Although we were in Build A Bear last week and they had little HD Bandana's for like $12, I shoulda bought them for the boys, they woulda fit them
in WI we have a few different HD stores...if I come across something the right size...I'll send it your way!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

in WI we have a few different HD stores...if I come across something the right size...I'll send it your way!
That'd be great! Just let me know!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You did them! Where did you get them done? The only place I've seen them advertised to get them done is that photostamps.com website.
zazzle.com ....... and they come quick, too! Like in 5 days.