Maybe slipping another cat in here

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay today my dad came down from the barn and said this little cat came upto him and started rubbing all over him and I took some food too him and he let me pet him. Well I went to the store and got him some food since Tavia doesn't have a whole lot, well she does but not really enough for two. Well anyway I took one of her old bowls to the barn and he came running upto me
And then he jumped up on a table out there and wanted more petting he was following my hands everywhere I had to pet him with both hands to keep him happy. He is a small tuxedo cat. He's not neutered and I think I talked my dad into letting me neuter him but I can't till payday. And I am trying to figure out how to slip him in here that's how I got Tavia inside. He isn't very old maybe 6 months to a year. Here's my problem I don't know how he will react to Tavia or the dogs and I have no way of seperating them unless I get my big dog crate from my sister and figure out where to put it. I named him Trouble so that makes two cats with names that start with T. When he was on the table he raised up and put his paws on my chest and started purring.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwwww I hope you can bring him in.If not, maybe you can find another home for him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I am hoping since dad agreed to me neutering him is that I can sneak him in here, need to get my crate, and get him healed from the neutering and I think as long as I can get him litter trained and keep him off the counters once he's in then he will be okay. I just gotta figure out how and I will have to live with some yelling and such but he is such a love bug. When I was out there with him my horses were neighing at me and I went to check on them and they came running full gallop at me and he just stood there against my leg. And then he got a bit brave I went to pet my mares and he walked under the fence and when candy went to smell of him he hissed at her so he's definately spunky. But I called him away from her because I wasn't wanting to see what would happen if he smacked her she is in a quirky mood. But he is such a love bug. I can't believe how sweet he is and dad does like him. We used to have a tom that looked just like him, that his dog killed, and when he I came back from seeing him we both said at the same time that he looked just like the first Trouble and dad said thats what he was calling him and he normally won't pet a stray so maybe I can swing it. Please pray I can.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am praying you can keep him!!! Post some pics, if you're able to keep him.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwwwwwwww, you know you will keep him
I am praying I can keep him but my dad is stubborn he said well if he goes somewhere else he will come back. I don't see it that way I am simply dropping hints for right now.
Originally Posted by crittermom

I am praying you can keep him!!! Post some pics, if you're able to keep him.
If I get to keep him I will definately get pics. I do have one problem I have no way of knowing if he is litter box trained if he isn't then I know dad will not let him stay. I am thinking I could keep him in the crate till his stitches heal and put a litterbox in there with him.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MOST cats will go in a litter box.It is instinct for them. I would put a foil pan out in the barn, with some litter in it to see if he will use it.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

MOST cats will go in a litter box.It is instinct for them. I would put a foil pan out in the barn, with some litter in it to see if he will use it.
That's a good idea I am just hoping and praying that he is my Christmas present.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well last night dad made the comment that he must belong to someone and that I couldn't get him neutered because I would be taking him away from someone. And since I don't drive I don't have much choice.