Todays radio question: 11/29/06

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Milk that should be thrown out
, filtered water, Sunkist, Mountain Dew, Coke, cranberry juice, orange juice, and tomato juice.

If the freezer counts I have my vodka and tequila in there.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh boy, this is going to be a long list... Here goes:

Milk, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Water, Diet Coke, Bailey's Irish Cream, Grape Pucker, Watermelon Pucker, Apple Pucker, Jeger, Red Bull, Strawberry Smirnoff, Hornsby's Apple Cider, about 3 different types of beer, Butterscotch Schnapps, and I think that about does it for the frige.

Then there's Tequila in the freezer!

No, we are not alcoholics.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Oh boy, this is going to be a long list... Here goes:

Milk, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Water, Diet Coke, Bailey's Irish Cream, Grape Pucker, Watermelon Pucker, Apple Pucker, Jeger, Red Bull, Strawberry Smirnoff, Hornsby's Apple Cider, about 3 different types of beer, Butterscotch Schnapps, and I think that about does it for the frige.

Then there's Tequila in the freezer!

No, we are not alcoholics.
Party at your house!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Kahula chocolate lattes and white russians, Dh's beer(to many to name individually), Crystal lite lemonade, capri sun waters, Mintue maid: Grape punch, pink lemonade and cherry limeaide, and I think there's a bottle of wine but I'm not sure if I tossed that out or not. There was also a wild cherry pepsi(diet of course) but I drank it so there isn't any more in the fridge, just in the case by the fridge.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I can be there in a few hours Tanya! Let me call Southwest!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lactaid Fat Free Milk (for me
- i'm lactose intolerant), Vitamin D Milk for Colin, Siagon Tea (a vietnamese tea Colin and I make when we get tired of sweet tea), Minute Maid Low Acid OJ for me (I have GERD, but colin drinks it too), water, White Peach Grape juice, white grape juice, gatoraid, and several soft drinks that Colin drinks (I don't drink soft drinks- so those are just for him.) wine, and some other alcoholic stuff

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have water, Smirnoff Twisted Grape, beer, wine, crystal light, OJ, Coke, Sprite, milk, white grape juice, white grape and I think pear juice, and sunkist, and that is it I think!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have some Bailey's Irish cream in the fridge, too. right beside the bottle of Frangelico.

Milk, bottled water, flavored water, grapefruit juice, Diet Coke and several bottles of wine. And several varieties of beer.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bailey's seems very popular... A bit off topic, but have any of you tried the new chocolate mint Bailey's?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
milk, of course. wine and strawberry daquiris my parents bought..I am sure they aren't going to drink them. they said they were going to drink vodka and then left it in the fridge to rot.
I have you know I don't drink. and a 20 oz. bottle of diet pepsi. can't you tell we need to go shopping?